Baby names and Moving house

Dad and Derek came over to help with the moving, me and Alex are going with Derek back to the house and dad is helping the removal men with Kaiden.

"Alex come on grandpa Derek is here, we need to go before the removal van comes." Alex ran out of his room with his batman bag full of I guess is action figures, he hugged Kaiden and dad then ran to the car.

Derek and me walked to the car, Derek put Alex car seat in the back and put Alex into it, I got in the passenger side, Kaiden came and kissed me, I closed the door.

"Message me later." I said before we drove off.

--------
"What do you want to eat?" Derek said when we was at McDonald's.

"Big Mac, fries, strawberry milkshake and BBQ sauce." I said when we was at the table, Alex was busy with his toys. "Alex will have the happy meal with a chocolate milkshake." Derek walked off, I got out my phone.

Me: is everything ok over there.
Kaiden: yeah it is, your dad is going pull his back.
Me: haha.
Me: tell him to be careful please.

"Dad is going to break his back helping Kaiden." I said to Derek when he came back with our order, I took my Big Mac and milkshake, I got out Alex's happy meal and milkshake.

"Haha, he is getting old." Derek laughed, I laughed along with him and started to eat.

"True but don't tell him that." I said taking a massive sip of my strawberry milkshake.

------
"We can go to the house." Derek said putting his phone down, I was sat in the kitchen helping with Derek with the washing.

"Can't wait to spend the night in my new house." I stood up and walked into the living room, I got Alex's stuff and he followed with Derek in his hands, we got in a made the travel to the new house.

------
"Oh my god, this is so nice, so much better than I thought, I love it, I love it." I walked into the living room, the kitchen and the dining room, I turned around and looked at Kaiden smiling, I walked up to him and kissed him.

"Well, me and dad are going now so we can leave you, we are going, see you soon, I expect a housewarming party." Derek said hugging me, then dad.

"So, our home, how do you like it." Kaiden said walking behind me after showing dad and Derek out.

"I love it, I can't wait for our little girl to come then we can be a proper family." I said hugging him and I can't keep the smile of his face.

"I need to show you something." Kaiden took my hand and walked me up the stairs and into the room for our baby girl, Alex walked out of his bedroom and into the babies room.

"This is nice Kai Kai." Alex said walking around, there was a cot and a changing bed, a rocking chair with a big teddy bear sat in it, a wardrobe and two chest of drawers . The bedroom is amazing, I can't believe he has done this.

"This is beautiful, I can't believe that you did this for us, I love it, it is better than I could have thought of." I turned and kissed him, Alex moaned and walked out of the room, I smiled and walked to Alex's room.

Alex had a new bed with a bigger wardrobe than before, he had a chest of drawers with his action figures that he doesn't play with on it, he has a bedside table with a lamp, I saw Kaiden light up and I did the same, I can't believe he has done this in one day.

The last bedroom I walked into was ours. As soon as I saw the room I started to cry, there was a king size bed, bigger than the one in my old place. A wardrobe that went along one wall, he had picture frames all long one wall, pictures of me and Alex when he was a baby, me and Kaiden when we was at school, pictures of me and the gang about 3 years ago. Then some that wasn't filled, I turned to him, he was standing by the bed.

"Babe, why are these not filled in?" I said he was smiling.

"There for us, me, you, Alex and this little one. And some more things I am think off." He said staring at me, he walked to me and kissed her cheek, I looked as he kneeled down and started to talk to our baby girl then it hit me, we need to pick names.

"We have to choose a name for her." I said when he stood up.

-----
"Addalynn Rose." Kaiden said writing it down on the possible list.

So far we have ten:
Addalynn Rose
Harlow Davey
Payton
Eva Sophia
Raegan
Maiya Belle
Adela Mano (honour to Mano)
Marie Jade
Carter Lynn 
Raleigh Maisie

I like three of the names they are: Maiya Belle, Raleigh Maisie and Adela Mano.

"The three names I like is Raleigh Maisie, Adela Mano and Raegan." Kaiden said looking at the names and writing a K next to them next. I put a C next to the names I like.

"Random name thing to decide then out of them six names." I got an app and put all the names into the generated thing and pressed the button.

"The name it picked is..." Kaiden said looking at my phone, I looked back at the screen.

Raleigh Maisie Lancaster.

"Raleigh Maisie, out daughter." I looked at my stomach, I put my hand on my stomach and so did Kaiden, I looked at him smiling, we have finally picked a name and it is the right one.

"Hey Raleigh, hey baby, me and mummy can't wait to hold you." Kaiden said kissing my stomach, she kicked, I looked at Kaiden smiling p, he smiled at me.
Finally I have everything, Kaiden, Alex and now Raleigh and my dream house. I couldn't ask for more. This is what I have always wanted, my own house with my own family inside it.