Kaiden meet Mano

"Kaiden, come in, ready for the rest of the day." I said when he hugged me and walked in the door, dad and Derek went out to go get bedding for mine and their room.

"Right what are we going to do?" He said taking of his jacket, I put it on the hanging thing that dad got about a week ago for no reason.

"I have something to tell you." I said when we sat down on the sofa, Kaiden turned on the TV on then Netflix. I sat down next to him, trying to pucker up courage to say Mano will be at my house in about 20 minutes.

"What wrong? Do you have popcorn?" Kaiden stood up and walked to the door.

"Wait up, come sit back down, MANO is coming!" I shouted when he walked out of the door into the landing. no response, he hasn't come to the door, no movement, have I ruined it again.

"When?" Kaiden said after a minute silence, he reappeared in the room, he sat on the sofa and looked at me blankly.

"In about half an hour." I said, Kaiden stood up and put on his jacket, I followed what he was doing and walked to the door.

"Kaiden, don't leave, please, don't leave." I said when he walked out of the door and out into the street.

"I thought you and Kaiden were having a full day together?" Dad said when him and Derek walked into the house with a thousand bags from the home store.

"Told him Mano was coming in half an hour." I said closing the door and following them both into the kitchen.

"The guy that was in Italy?" Dad asked handing me new curtains and bedding.

"Yeah, he got a ticket and flew over." I said then the door rang, it is either Mano or Kaiden. prepare for Mano.

I walked to the door and opened it there, there stood was the tanned, tall Italian, with the black silky hair. He smiled at me and I did the same, I knew my dad and Derek was standing next to me, Mano looked at them with a scared look on his face.

"Was your flight good?" I asked Mano, he just nodded and laughed nervously. "Dad, we are fine, you can leave us alone."

Dad and Derek walked into the kitchen and got the bags that had all their bed things in and walked up the stairs, Mano watched as they walked up the stairs, once their door closed Mano looked at me like that day he kissed me, like an angel.

I put my arms around him and he kissed me, his soft lips coming onto mine, he placed his hands on my cheek and I kissed him back, it was pure bliss like the kiss he gave me before I left, no cares in the world, nothing going through my head when he kisses me.

"Urm, hello." Kaiden's voice, I opened my eyes and moved out of Manos grip and looked at Kaidens face, he was angry and upset.

"Kaiden, this is Mano, the guy I talked about." I looked at Mano, standing behind me, looking confused. "Mano, this Kaiden, the one I talked about 2 days ago. "

"Ciao." Mano said holding my hand out, I looked at Kaiden and saw him looking mad at me, if he wasn't looking, I know he looked like he was mad.

"Hey, we still doing our day." He looked at me, avoiding Mano, he put his hand down and looked at his feet. "Sorry for barging out, I got a little mad."

"Can we do it another time, I want to show Mano around." I said picking up his bags and walking to the steps, placing them there and walking back to Kaiden. "I'll message you, when we can hang out ok. don't be mad!" I said to him, he walked out of my house and I closed the door.

"Is he mad because I here." Mano said hugging me, I looked at him and smiled, I got out of his grip and walked up the stairs, he followed, I placed his bags in the spare room and then I walked to my room, he still followed me.