Kaiden part 2

Ever since Cassidy has come of her holiday from Italy she has been distant, it like I don't exist, she still hangs with the others and talk to them but with me it feels awkward and it doesn't feel right, is it because of the kiss or this Italian guy she goes on about all the time.
Mano this, Mano that, Mano does this, Mano does that, he sound like a dick. Why am I even bothered, I was the one that wanted us to be friends, I'm the one that made it awkward by kissing her. It's all my fault.

"Pick up." I was begging this point, my phone in my ear and I was pacing my bedroom, wanting her to pick up. She picks up. Three days without talking, don't fuck it up.

"Hey, what's up." She sound like nothing has happened doesn't she realise that it has been THREE days.

"Nothing, wanting to know how you are?" I asked, cool going Kaiden, get down to it.

"I'm fine, are you, we haven't talked since I was in Italy." She questioned me, I sat there looking at the picture I still have of me and Hope.

"Yeah, I have been busy with my dad." I lied, why don't you talk the truth, say the truth.

"Is he alright, did he have to go back to the hospital." She is worried, at least.

"No he is at home, he is doing fine, not allowed to go to work, has to wait for test to come back to see if he can go back to work." I rushed out, hope she gets that.

"Oh, well I have to go, Mano said he will call me." Mano, that prick, I can't argue with her, she hangs up on me, I threw my phone on the bed and at least it stays on the bed, mum and dad aren't going to get me a new one, no way.

"Going out." I walked out of the door slamming it, Hope and her trash bags were outside again, watching my house, any movements and they pounce like lions on hunting their prey.

"Hey K." Hope tries to seduce me and it fails, I am not falling back into the same thing again, she is done, all new, the trash that would never leave but finally the dumpster men finally got and threw out.

"Hey man, how's you been." Nate said when I walked up to him, we started to walk to the park to meet Calum, Ricki, Charlotte, Hudson, Jesy and Kaycii. I hope that Cassidy comes.

"Hey Kai." Charlotte said we was near them. Me and Nate sat down and we started to talk about the football team for next season while the girls was talking about cheerleading.

"Is Cassidy coming." I asked when it went all quiet.

"She has been busy for days, can't come something with her dad and that guy." Jesy said looking at her phone, Charlotte, Kaycii and Jesy ran to the play set, Nate, Ricki and Calum ran to the football field. Me and Hudson was the only ones sat on the grass.

"Want to go see what's wrong with her." Hudson asked, I shakes my head no, it will only get worse r if I make her think that I'm jealous, I'm just going to leave it, like I have said all day. "Ok, I'm going to Charlotte, Jesy and Kaycii." She walked off.

I sat on the grass for about 20 more seconds after Hudson left, I got up and walked off, out of the park. No one has notice. No one at the moment notices me.