Twenty

(A/N) Sorry this took a while to update. My best friend has been going through a lot right now and I'm really worried about her and -- as you can imagine -- it was very hard for me to get in the mood to write this happy chapter while I was crying.
So, because she is so very very strong and beautiful and amazing, I dedicate the final chapter of Phansexual to the Dan to my Phil:
Delaney <3

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," Phil giggled, brushing Dan's tangly, greasy, curls away from his eyes and wiping away the spot of drool on his bottom lip.

"Is that sarcasm?" Dan grumbled, squinting his eyes open and messing his hands through his hair.

"See for yourself," Phil giggled some more and opening up the camera app on his phone to use as a mirror.

Dan took the phone from Phil, saw his reflection, and cursed. "My baby can't see me for the first time like this!" He whined. "Do you think Mary Anne would let me take a quick shower here? I feel like I haven't had one in ages."

"I'm sure she'd be fine with that," Phil yawned, "She might even suggest it herself, as you smell like a sweaty goat."

Dan's eyes widened. "I do?" He asked, quickly smell-checking under his arms.

"No, I'm just kidding," Phil smiled, pecking his lips. "You smell fine, but you really should take a shower cause you look like hell."

"I noticed," Dan pouted.

"Oh! Well aren't you two cute?" Mary Anne beamed when she walked into the room.

Only then did Dan and Phil realize they were still both in the same sleeping bag. But they weren't spooning anymore. Phil had turned to face Dan so now it was like an awkward lying down hug.

Phil giggled and unzipped himself from the bag. "Sorry we didn't really use the other sleeping bag," Phil said standing up and awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh it's all fine!" Mary Anne smiled and waved them off. "I know just how you feel. It's been hard for me to sleep without my husband lately. He has business in North Ireland."

Phil smiled gratefully at her, so glad she understood. "Well I'm sure he misses you too." Phil said as Dan started to get up.

"Would it be okay if I used your shower, Mrs. Glassman?" Dan asked, a bit nervously.

"Of course!" She chimed, "I'll get you a towel. There's already enough soap and wash in the bathroom. Feel free to help yourself." She said, scurrying off to fetch him a bath towel.

"The bathroom is right over there," She said, handing Dan the towel and pointing out a door to the left.

Dan thanked her and rushed away, leaving Phil sitting uncomfortably on the living room floor across from a extremely smiley Mary Anne.

She was grinning so widely and Phil could see so many of her teeth it was honestly kind of creepy.

"You seem happy," Phil pointed out, trying not to sound critical.

"I don't know," Mary Anne sighed happily, "This baby is going to have a father. Two fathers! And I'll admit, I've been watching some of your videos lately and I honestly I can't think of any couple better than you and Dan to raise this little girl. You two obviously really care about each other."

Phil's eyes grew into saucers. "Little girl?!" And what do you mean Dan and I will be raising her? Linsey's going to be there, too, right? And surely Dan and her will be higher in the parental roles than me,"

Mary Anne but her lip. "I-- Well, um, yes. The baby is a girl. But don't think I should tell you anymore. It's Linsey's baby, not mine, so it's her place to tell you what she is thinking, not mine."