Two

Phil woke up the next morning with an unbearably sore back.

"Dammit, Chris," He mumbled irritably, "Is your floor made of rocks or something?"

Chris didn't wake up, just flopped over a little bit in his sleep.

"Ugh," Phil untangled himself from the sleeping bag and stood up with difficulty. He stretched, cracking his back loudly, as he made his way slowly to the kitchen.

When he reached the cabinets, he immediately grabbed for the Shreddies, greedily stuffing handfuls of the dry wheat into his mouth.

All of the rustling must've been enough to finally wake up Chris, as he walked into the room a few seconds later.

Phil tried to hid the cereal box behind his back but ended up dropping it on the floor and spilling its contents everywhere.

"Whoops?" Phil said apologetically, "Sorry."

Chris was still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and didn't really seem to care.

"It's okay, I'll clean it up later," He yawned big, waking himself up a bit more. "You okay?"

Phil nodded, bending down to pick up the now empty Shreddies box. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Thanks for helping me cheer up a bit last night, I really appreciate it,"

Chris smiled at him, "No problem, Philly, you know I'm always here for you," He spread out his arms for a hug and Phil accepted.

Phil pulled away after a few seconds and continued trying to clean up the mess he'd made.

"So..." Chris said suddenly while scooping a handful of cereal into the bin, "Are you gonna stay here for a while or go back to your place?"

Phil had to think about this for a bit.

He wanted to go home.
I mean, it was his flat just as well as Dan's. He paid half the rent, he should be allowed to sleep there or at least hang out there during the day.
But what if Dan's "date" was still there? What if Dan was hung over? (No doubt he was.) What if he was still drunk?

"Can I stay here for today?" Phil finally decided. He would hang out with Chris and PJ for the day and maybe deal with Dan later... if he had to.

"So!" Chris clapped his hands together loudly. He'd just hung up on PJ who promised to be there soon and they were deciding what do. "I filmed a new video yesterday so I need to take some time to edit and upload -- What time is it now? Noon? Okay. Good. -- Is there anything you need or want to do today, Phil? Peej suggested Topman if you're feeling up to it?"

Phil bit his lower lip, trying to think of something fun they could do. A thought stuck him and his eyes lit up, "I could take you guys into town and show you the giant blue cock!" He laughed.

Chris laughed too, "I have no idea what you're talking about but Okay! Lets do it!" He whipped out his phone and laughed evilly.

"What are you doing?" Phil asked, peeking over Chris's shoulder to see what was on his screen.

"I'm texting PJ and telling him you want to take him to see your colorful cock," He laughed again.

"Nooo!!!" Phil squealed and tried to grab the phone out of his friend's hands. "You can't tell him that! He'll think...uh... he'll think bad things!"

"Bad things?" Chris laughed, "Bloody hell, Phil, you innocent little lion."
Phil rawred in response.

When the door chime went off a few minutes later, Chris--without missing a beat--flung himself off the sofa and ran to the door, swinging it open and immediately wrapping PJ up in a strangling hug.