Nine

Nine months after Dan and Phil got together, they uploaded a video to Phil's channel titled "Goodbye."

"Hey, guys. So... um...I feel like I have a responsibility to tell you this" Phil started, biting his lip. "I don't even really know how to say this," He took a deep breath, "... but... uh... Dan is moving out..."

... silence...

"AND INTO OUR NEW HOUSE BECAUSE WE'RE MARRIED AS FUCK!!!!!!!" Dan shouted, jumping into the camera's view.
"YAAAAAY!!!" Phil cheered. "Dan, do you think it was mean to scare them like that?"

"NAAAH! It's fiiiine they still love us!" He smiled cheekily and put his hands together like a heart.

"Of course they do!!!" Phil beamed and did a hand heart to match Dan's.

"You know what would reeeaaally break their feels, though?" Dan winked at Phil before leaning in and giving him long, soft, sweet kiss.

"I love you," Phil cooed before leaning in again.

"I love you, too, kitten," Dan whispered once he pulled away, "How many Phangirls do you think just completely freaked out while watching this?" He laughed.

"Oh no!" Phil pouted, "Sorry if you just accidentally broke your laptop!"

"FIX IT WITH DUCT TAPE!!!!" Dan shouted and threw a roll of colorful duct tape at the camera.

"DAN!" Phil scolded and caught the camera before it fell.

"Hey, do you think we're maybe doing the thing where we go, like, really off topic and just start babbling about random shit, again?" Dan asked, "...ANYWAY!"

"Anyway! We're saying goodbye to our old apartment and HELLO! to our new and improved house!!!!! YAY!"

"Awwwwww yissss!!!" Dan pumped his fists energetically. "Now we can officially say we are officially adults!"

"Dan, I'm twenty-nine and you're almost twenty-five, I think we already qualify as officially adults."

"I know, I know, it's just that now we have an actual house, we have shiny rings on our fingers--LOOK!--" Dan shoved his ring finger towards the camera, almost pushing it over again, "We're starting our life together, kitten," He said a little softer, staring into Phil's amazingly blue eyes.

"You're getting a little too Heart Eyes Howell," Phil warned, smiling brightly.

"Sorry," Dan smiled and looked back at the camera for a second before turning to Phil again, "I just can't help it.... I love you, Philip Michael Lester."

Phil's cheeks turned red and he smiled from ear to ear. "I love you to, Daniel James Howell."

Dan started to lean in but stopped abruptly when he remembered they were still recording. "Umm... So-anyway-we-will-be-moving-into-our-new-home-sometime-this-week-Phil-will-probably-do-a-cute-house-tour-video-thingy-and-it'll-be-super-cute-and-funny-but-right-now-I-think-we-better-go-cause-we've-got... you-know-important-things-to-do-so-Goodbye-Internet!" Dan said speedily before ending the video and tackling Phil in a kiss.

"Ha! Just like our first Philisnotonfire!" Phil laughed.

"Yeah, but I don't think this happened in our first pinof...." Dan smirked and leaning in to kiss Phil.

Their lips were moving in perfect sync when Dan ran his tongue along Phil's bottom lip, asking for entrance.
Phil let him in.

They shared a long, passionate kiss on Phil's bedroom floor. When it started to get heated, they stood up slowly (making sure to keep their lips locked) and made their way to Phil's bed.

Dan fell onto his back and Phil got on top of him.

Dan clutched the duvet in his fist with one hand and used his other to comb through Phil's messy hair.

Phil fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, trying to undo them as fast as possible while Dan quickly slipped out of his signature black t-shirt.

They kept making out. Each kiss more lustful than the last. At one point, Dan's pants were around his ankles.

Of course, that's when the phone rings.

"Fuck!" Dan cursed, sitting up a bit.

"It's okay. Just ignore it. It'll go to voicemail soon." Phil said, kissing Dan's jawline.
Dan obliged and continued playing with Phil's hair and trying to kick off his pants.

Phil was right, it did go to voicemail.
But then it rang again.
So they ignored it again.
Then it rang.
They ignored.
Cock-blocking phone: "Ring, ring?"
Dan and Phil: "No."

After about the fifth time around (They'd lost count. This person was relentless!) Dan finally decided to detach himself from his husband and pick up the goddamn phone.

"H-Hello?.... Yes, this is Daniel Howell.... What?.... What?!.... WHAT?!!?.... Nononononono--.... No. I'm sorry but this has to be some kind of mistake. I'm not--.... But I couldn't have--.... But I used--.... THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!........ I'm sorry, I'm sorry, this is just, a lot to take in right now.... It's all just really confusing.... Okay, okay.... Yes, of course.... Of course.... Me and my husband will be down there right away.... Yes. I did say husband.... Yeah, yeah, yup I do understand how strange that sounds given the situation.... Okay, okay, thank you.... Yup, um -- holy crap -- this is just, just wow.... Okay sure I'll stop rambling.... Uh, thank you for calling.... See you soon...."

"What was that about?" Phil asked nervously, pulling on his shirt, apparently they were going somewhere right away.

"I... I got a girl pregnant..."

(A/N) /(OoO)\ THIS CHAPTER WAS AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER!!!! At least it was for me XD
THANK YOU FOR 640 READS BY THE WAY!!!! WHEN I WENT TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT IT WAS AT LIKE 150 something AND IT SOMEHOW GOT UP TO 472 OVER NIGHT AND NOW IT'S AT 640!!!!! WOW! THIS IS SOOO AWESOME!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH! I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING READING THIS STORY JUST AS MUCH AS I AM ENJOYING WRITING IT!!!!

Sorry this took so long to write, I was in Oregon over the weekend visiting a friend that recently moved there (like a year ago lol) I'm actually in Chico CA now and it's 2:43am and I should be sleeping but no thank you!!!

ALSO! I just kind of noticed how short all these chapters are sorry about that.... :-/

ANYWAY!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY CHEESEPUFFS! LOVE YOU!!!!

-Mel