Kidnapped

Tyler's POV:

I began to regain consciousness but I was still delirious from the blow to the back of my head. My hands were tied behind my back and I was laying down in the back of a car with tinted windows. I blinked until I could make out the back of a mans head with salt n pepper hair driving the car. I began to panic but I had to get out somehow.

The doors were unlocked so if I could manage to free my hands I might be able to get out. Just then the car came to a stop the man stepped out of the car to open my door and I shuffled my body over to the other side of the car.

I rolled down the window, forcing myself out of it and suddenly he was pulling me on the ground by my shoulders. He kicked me in the side and picked me up, turning to look at my face "miss me?" he said in a slick, sickening tone. It was my dad.

I struggled free and stomped down on his foot. I sprinted with all my energy and he followed close behind. He was shouting what hateful words I had grown unaccustomed to now with Josh's family.. I did not miss it.

I was so angry and it was hard to run with my hands tied behind my back. He grabbed ahold of my tied hands and forced my body to spring back and I fell hard on the ground and from the way he forced me down I had most likely fractured or disjointed something in my shoulder.

He stepped over my body and I was now sobbing in pain. Flashbacks took over my body to the point I was shaking and appeared almost as if I were having a seizure.

He whispered disgusting things he was going to do to me when we went inside and it sent a shiver down my spine that creeped up on me like I was its prey. I realized we were at my house and began screaming for Josh.

All the chilling memories and incidents I dreaded would be recreated if I went in that house. I screeched with all my might "JOOOOOOOSH" and was out like a light when a fist collided with my face, but as I drifted I also saw my dad in the grass a few feet away from me and felt a hand grab mine. 'Maybe I'm hallucinating' I thought. I closed my eyes and there was nothing but pure darkness as I slept.