Tyler?

Josh's POV:

I woke up early this morning, around 6:15. I was gonna try and talk to Tyler today. I found myself picky when choosing an outfit, I mean not like I cared what I wore in front of Tyler but I was trying to make a new friend, I should make a good first impression. I put on a nice short-sleeved button-down and my best pair of black skinny jeans, I also touched up my hair a bit.

I had some eggs for breakfast and out the door I went. I was walking and half way to school I saw someone stopped on the side of the road leaning against a stop sign.. Tyler? He does live in this neighborhood.. I decide to jog over, as I did so I realized it most definitely was him. I asked if he was alright and if he wanted to walk with me a bit anxious because I wasn't even planning to talk to him till the end of the day. He seemed so confused and seemed to think it was much later than it is and that he was going to be late for school. He checked his phone realizing the time and calmed down a bit but seemed kind of annoyed, I wonder what that's about? We walked to school together, I couldn't stop looking at him. God he was adorable.. I swear what's wrong with me?! But he is..

Tyler and I didn't cross paths the whole rest of the day, not even when walking home.. I even waited outside the doors to ask if he wanted to maybe hang or study together or something.. But he never showed.

I sat in my room thinking about Tyler, we'd barely ever talked and have only known each other for 2 days.. But I could t get him off of my mind.

I had been home for about an hour at this point when I heard banging on the front door.. Wtf? I ran downstairs to see what was happening. I opened the door and I.. Tyler?