Stay with me

Josh's POV:

Tyler hurried me downstairs and pushed me out the front door quietly saying "I'm sorry" leaving me on the front porch. I was nervous as hell as to what was going to ensue when I left, I didn't know the depths of Tyler's situation but I knew it was bad, really bad. I sat in my car for about 5 minutes and reluctantly drove home after, though I thought I heard screaming coming from inside his house.. I pulled into the driveway and turned off the car. I grasped the steering wheel tight and banged on it a few times screaming and muttering to myself. I wished Tyler had told me sooner.. Maybe then I could've helped or gotten him out sooner, but he was so scared, he was too fucking scared to tell me. He's so gentle and innocent, yet constantly hurting on the inside because he's vulnerable. I just wish he would let me help him..

I got out of the car and walked inside, tossing my keys and jacket on the couch. I ran up to my room and fell onto my bed. I slammed my fist into the soft sheets. I decided I was gonna go back just to make sure nothing bad happened. I slid on my shoes but then I heard a knock on the door and jogged down stairs peering around the corner curiously. I opened the door to see an anxious Tyler standing on my front porch. "Hey, can I come in?"

I stepped aside after taking his duffle bag and setting it down. "Is everything okay? What happened? Are you alright?" I began interrogating him. "Well um.. Can we talk in your room?" He replied. "Yeah yeah, sure" I said grabbing his hand and dragging him to my room quickly.

I closed the door and sat him on my bed, turning to put my back against the door and face him "Hey.." I said. "Hey. Um, come sit. I'll explain everything." He said placing his hand on a spot next to him, gesturing for me to sit. "Alright. Just.. Are you okay?" I asked worried. "Um.. I've been better.." He said sighing with a half chuckle. He went on to explain what happened with his father and his mother knocking him out. "So.. She brought you here?" I asked, stating he obvious. "Yeah, I guess.. Um, is that okay? I can find somewhere else, she was just in a hurry and was panicking I-" I cut him off with a kiss, surprising both of us. I pulled away and grabbed the back of his head with our foreheads pressed together. "Stay as long as you want" I said in reply.

Tyler leaned in and kissed me again and I pulled him closer, wrapping my arms around his back tightly, and his arms around the back of my neck. I pulled away and be began to cry into my shoulder as we embraced. "Josh what is this?" He asked after a few minutes of crying. "I'm not sure yet" I said sighing truthfully. "But let's not worry about that now. Let's worry about getting you better." I added on. "Well you make me better Josh.." He said looking into my eyes. I smiled a bit. After a pause and a few meaningful looks I said "Get changed okay, you should go to bed early tonight." I said. "Okay but only if you cuddle me" he said with a slight giggle, looking off coyly. "I can arrange that" I replied sweetly.