Let me make you happy, part 2

(Warning: Smutty smut smut smuttety smut smut.. Enjoy 😏💋)

Tyler's POV:

I finally said it.. I finally told Josh that I loved him, and he said it back. Before I knew it I had pulled Josh on top of me and I knew what I wanted to do. We were kissing and I couldn't keep my hands off him and began to remove his shirt when he stopped me. He was unsure and he didn't want a repeat of what happened. I pulled his face back to mine before he could change his mind again. His lips were soft and we moved perfectly in sync. I removed his shirt and he took off mine.

Josh ran his hands down my chest and stomach whilst straddling me. He tugged off my shorts and his own, smiling up at me. He admired my body, scanning over every detail of my form. I wrapped my arms around myself beginning to feel slightly self-conscious, and he pulled them away pinning them above my head. "You're beautiful" he said calmingly and I began to blush and look away. He turned my face to his "if you don't let me look at you I won't be as gentle" he said smirking and giggling to himself slightly. "Whoever said I wanted it gentle" I said completely straight-faced, surprising him. "Who's blushing now" I added. "Oh shut up Ty" he said, pressing our lips together once more.

"Hey Josh?" I said. "Yeah Ty?" he asked slightly nervous. "You first" I said flipping him over. I kissed him and began running my hand up his thigh but stopping when I got close to his obvious bulge. "Tylerrrr!" Josh whined. "What" I said smirking. "Don't you dare tease me!" And with that I grabbed him and he moaned, crying out. I began to palm him slightly. "Tyler please" he begged. "Sorry what was that Josh?" I said smirking, feeling mischief in my eyes. "Tyler please, I'm begging you. Tyler you're so hot right now, Tyler, please baby" he begged. "Well since you asked so nicely.." I ripped off his boxers and grasped the base of his dick and began stroking him softly.

I bent down and ran my tongue around the head of his hard dick and he shuttered, moaning. I took part of him in my mouth and lowered down slowly but then came up again. "Tylerrr" Josh whined once more. "Grab my hair" I said quickly. "What?" He asked. "Josh just do it, grab my hair". He entwined his fingers into my hair until he had a good grip and I lowered down again, letting him control my movements.

My tongue ran around the sides of his dick and he hit the back of my throat. I gagged in pleasure, he tasted so good. I lapped up the precome and rose up, Josh whining again. He pulled me up and kissed me hard. "Your turn" he said, clambering on top of me. "Tyler turn over" and I did as instructed. My ass was in the air and I knew what was about to happen. Josh leaned to the side and looked at me for approval, to which I nodded, nervous and excited.

Josh's POV:

Tyler in all his beauty was laying before me.. I can't believe this is happening oh my god. He sucked me off and oh god I've never been more turned on in my life, it felt so good, and now it was my turn to make him feel good. All I've ever wanted was to make him feel happy and I hoped this might help a little.

He lay on his stomach, vulnerable and beautiful. I rubbed some lube in between my fingers and pressed one into Tyler slowly. He whimpered and scratched at the bed sheets. I slid another in and he moaned slightly. One last finger and Tyler was ripping the bed sheets. After stretching him a bit and enjoying his squirming I slid the fingers out "Ty.. You ready?" I asked. "Fuck yes".

I pulled Tyler up with my arms so that his back was pressed against my chest. I lubed up and placed the tip at his entrance. I slowly pushed in and a drawn out moan slipped from Tyler's mouth as I slid into him. "Fuck" Tyler whispered and I smirked. I began slowly pulling back and forth and Tyler threw his head back into the crook of my neck. I gained speed and was thrusting into him at full force. At this point 'gentle' was no longer a consideration. Tyler was bouncing on my lap and you could hear every time his ass slapped against my thighs. Tyler pulled my hair and wrapped his other arm around the back of my neck. We were both breathing heavily and I was about to hit my climax. I grabbed Tyler and began stroking him a bit as I held him in place with my other hand and his breathing hitched."Tyler I-" and before I could get the words out we both came, eyelids fluttering and loud moans from both of us. We stayed like that until we both finished, then I pulled out and Tyler fell forward. He used what little energy he had left in him to roll onto his back and pull me onto him, intertwining our limbs and cuddling. "I love you Josh" He said. "I love you Tyler" I replied happily breathless and we shortly after fell asleep. I haven't been so happy in my entire life.