Morning

Josh's POV:

When I woke up Tyler was turned to face me, his head on my chest. Our limbs were intertwined with his leg wrapped around mine and out arms around each other. It felt so natural, he felt so warm. I looked at him for a few moments before I saw his eyelids twitch and felt his gaze on me. He blushed slightly and stretched, only bringing us closer. "Hey" he said. "Hey Ty" I replied with a small giggle. I placed my hand on the back of his head and stroked his hair. He sat up slightly and breathed on me "mm sorry my breath smells horrible" burying his face in my pillow. "No you're fine sweeti- T-Tyler.. Umm are you hungry? We have about an hour to get ready before school starts" I said shaking my head in embarrassment, blushing. He giggled a bit and said "Um yeah, I could eat." He climbed over me and took of his shirt. "Uh hey, could I borrow some clothes?" He said nervously. "Yeah sure" I climbed out of bed searching for a shirt and some jeans that were too tight on me. "Here you go, they'll be a bit big but yeah" I said. "That's alright, thanks" he replied.

Tyler's POV:

Josh and I woke up all knotted together.. It was nice. I climbed out of bed after and took off my shirt asking if I could borrow some clothes. He handed me some clothes that were slightly too big but I didn't really care, they smelled like him so that was a plus..

I changed and we decided to drive to school, after eating some pancakes for breakfast. We parted ways at the doors and headed to our classes. I missed him already.. Josh was my only friend.. And not just at this school.

(SORRY THIS ONE WAS SO SHORT GUYS I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED LIKE 2 CHAPTERS I WROTE IN MY NOTES AND LOST MY PLACE SO IM REWRITING THEM 😭 MORE TONIGHT😁)