Watch the sunset with me

Josh's POV:

I awoke at noon with a fast asleep Tyler cuddled into my chest. I decided to let him sleep some more and slowly removed his head and arm off my body and got up to shower.

After showering I came back into the room and saw a sleepy pair of eyes looking upon me and smirking adorably. I walked over to my dresser and dropped my towel with no shame. I began rummaging through my unsorted, unfolded clothes for something to wear. I felt a hand be placed on my back and stopped, standing tall to straighten my back. Tyler ran his hand down my spine and I shuddered with a small smile sitting upon my face. "Just admiring" he said, and I could here it in his voice that he was teasing me. I turned and scooped him up in my arms, his feet hanging as I gave him a hard kiss as he wrapped his arms around my neck sinking into the kiss. I placed him down remembering I was still naked and slid on some underwear, shorts, and a t-shirt. "Aw but I liked your other outfit better" he said biting his lip and smirking. Damn this boy was really trying, and oh god did I want to give in.

"C'mon it's Saturday, I'm taking you for breakfast" I said. "You mean lunch, it's past noon" he replied chuckling. "Fine then, Taco Bell?" I said. "Man do you know the way to a boys heart" God he's so cute.

Tyler's POV:

Josh and I finished eating at Taco Bell and headed back to his place. For the majority of the day we just stayed in and played Mario Kart, did homework, and a lot of one-sided flirting on my part (although I think I made him nervous so that's not all bad).

It was about 7:30 now and I was just laying on his bed while he finished up a math assignment. Out of nowhere he climbed on top of me with a very excited look of his face "Hey" he said hovering over me. "Yeah?" I said hesitating. "I have an idea" he said enthusiastically. "What?" I said trying to get to the question. "Let's go on the roof and watch the sunset" he said with a wide smile. He was so adorable. "Okay" I said kissing his cheek. He opened his window having easy access to the roof the way his room was positioned. He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed, helping me out of the window. He followed and I slowly walked up to the ledge and sat down, Josh close behind after closing the window.

Josh sat down next to me and grabbed my hand leaning his head on my shoulder. We sat in silence just listening to the wind for a few minutes before he broke the silence and said "I'm really glad I met you Ty" slightly surprising me. "I'm glad I met you too Josh" I replied. "Ty I really like you, and I'm not exactly sure what this means and I'm not sure exactly what I am but the one thing I'm sure of is how much I care about you Ty" he said turning to look into my eyes. "I'm not sure either Josh but you make me happy, and that's not something I've felt in a really long time" I replied getting slightly choked up. He grabbed my neck and kissed me softy and I did the same. We stayed on the roof till the sun was completely down just enjoying each other's company and embrace.