What now?

Josh's POV:

After we kissed I got up to get Tyler some meds from my bathroom. I stopped for a moment to catch my breath and think. I leaned over the sink and looked at myself in the mirror "what are you doing? What is this? What just happened? Are you.. Am I.. Am I gay?" I said to myself contemplating and biting on my nails. Tyler will be worried, I should get back.. I grabbed his pain meds and a glass of water from the kitchen shaking my head but also catching myself smiling here and there.

I handed Tyler his meds and he took them quickly. We both just sat on my bed in silence.. I wanted to kiss him again. I talked myself out of it in my head and decided to ask if the meds were helping. He nodded that they were which made me happy to hear. I then asked if he needed a ride home or maybe.. If he wanted to stay over? Was that stupid? Did I just do something stupid? After a bit of back and forth he finally got permission to stay the night. I did a little happy dance in my head when he finally said he could stay but my heart also dropped thinking over so many scenarios of how this could go. "Hey so.. What do you what to do? I mean I know you should probably just take it easy but I mean we could watch a movie or something? Or what ever you want to do.." I said awkwardly. "Well I mean.. Never mind um.. Well what do you want to do?" He replied. I had to so many unorthodox answers to that question.. Josh.. Stop it. "Well I mean, you're the guest we can do anything" I said. "How about each other?" He said quietly but we both burst out laughing.. Even though I wouldn't mind if it weren't a joke.. JOSH. NO. BAD JOSH. STOP IT!!

We decided to just play Mario kart, after all it was still only the afternoon we had to pass the time somehow. About half way through I made a Taco Bell run because we were both starving, we had been playing Mario Kart for about four hours so it's around 8 PM now.

I pulled into the driveway with the food, and rushed out of the car and into the house. I ran up the stairs and opened the door. I stopped and stared when I saw a completely nude Tyler changing into some clothes I had left out for him to sleep in. He grabbed a pillow off my bed and held it over his.. Y'know. He was so beautiful.. I couldn't bring myself to look away as he scrambled to put on some underwear at the very least. My head finally shot down and I stared at the floor and closed the door. I walked with my head down and sat on the edge of my bed, setting the food down on the floor, still staring down.

I felt sudden warmth and breath hovering over me. Tyler stood slightly in between my knees and lifted my chin with his finger and smirked. He leaned down slightly and stopped, my heart was racing. He pulled away, biting his lip "So what's for dinner?" He said mischievously. I stared blankly at the floor a few feet in front of me.. Was he.. Was he teasing me?
That's.. Oh my god.. I felt my jeans tighten slightly.. I think Tyler noticed.. Oh god. I grabbed a pillow and put it on my lap leaning over to grab that bag of food, tossing him a burrito.

Tyler's POV:

Josh left to get us some Taco Bell and I was a bit uncomfortable and hot in my school clothes so I decided to change into some that Josh had set out for me to sleep in. As I was undressing I heard a noise but I didn't think anything of it and continued changing. When I was completely nude.. Of course.. Josh had to walk in right at that moment.. Great.

I grabbed a pillow from Josh's bed and covered my.. Y'know. But the funny thing is.. He just stared at me wide-eyed. He was watching me change. I mean at first I was just embarrassed but he.. I think he was enjoying this. He finally looked down as he realized he was staring and sat himself on the edge of his bed. I decided to have some fun with this. I walked over to him and placed myself between his knees, standing. I tipped his head back and raised his chin with my finger, I leaned in a bit and watched as his breath became heavy. I stepped backwards and asked "So what's for dinner?" I found teasing him to be very fun.

We ate and and put on some movies. It was getting a bit late now, it was about 10:00 so Josh changed and turned off the light. He climbed into the bed and I felt him wrap his arms around me. I enjoyed this.. He was so warm. I fell asleep with my back pressed into his chest.