Should'nt've gone alone

Josh's POV:

Tyler had left on his own to get some water. I probably should've gone with him but I'm trying not to be too overprotective.. Well maybe I should catch up with him.. Or maybe I should stop worrying so much.. I'll go just in case.

I threw on my coat and had my mom work on the food while I went to catch up with Tyler. I didn't see him walking, maybe he was already at the store? I sped up a bit hoping to bump into him at the store. I walked in and looked around a bit, even saying 'Tyler' quietly here and there. What the hell?

I began to stress out and stomped out of the store. I looked around behind the building and stumbled about the neighborhood shouting 'Tyler' and hearing nothing in return other than an echo through the empty streets. What have I done.. Oh god.. What could've happened..

I was sobbing and walking around aimlessly through the streets till I fell to my knees and broke down on the concrete sidewalk. "Hey man you okay?" I heard from behind me. I jumped and turned to see a guy just a few years older than me, holding groceries bags.

"Um, no actually. H-Have you seen a boy my age with brown hair, thin, maybe about 5'7?" I asked the man hoping he'd have some sort of clue. "Um yeah I think so actually. I saw him just as I went into the store but when I came out he was gone, even though he appeared to also be going to the store" he replied and my bottom lip trembled as I stared at him wide-eyed and terrified. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god" I stated over and over, putting my hands on my head and darting my eyes about the ground, frantically.

"Look man, I'm really sorry if I had more to offer I'd totally help.. Um the only other thing I can think of was that I heard I heard some guy angrily talking to himself and slamming a car door" my face fell.. Oh god.

"Did you see the guy before you went in possibly?" I said weakly and anxious. "Briefly. He had slightly greying hair, a bad temper, middle aged like he could be your dad's age" I knew.. But I didn't want to be right. "Um thank you sir, you've been a big help" I said feeling silent tears roll down my face. "You're welcome, whoever you're looking for I'm sure they'll be fine okay. Good luck man" he said sympathetically. "Thank you" .

Save me from myself (Joshler AU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara