Hold me

(First off sorry this ones so short but it's been a tough night so I decided to write something to cute to make both you and I happy 😌 P.S. This is dedicated to my forever cuddle buddy)

Tyler's POV:

I got up and changed into some shorts to sleep in and I could feel Josh's gaze on me.. Not that I minded. He sat on the bed, having already changed a little bit ago, waiting for me to be ready for bed.

I turned and walked over to him putting my hands on his shoulders looking at the floor and then at him, smiling. He grabbed my sides gently and pulled me onto his lap so my knees were beside his hips and I kissed him gently with my arms around his neck.

I swing my leg over him and crawl to my side of the bed, nearest to the wall, crawling under the covers and turning to look at Josh my eyes saying 'cuddle me'. He understands what my eyes are putting off and takes off his shirt, climbing into his spot and turning off his bedside lamp.

I turn to face him and he swings a leg over me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling my upper body onto his. We stay like this for a long time, shifting into positions more intimate here and there. It's so peaceful just to be in his arms. In his arms I don't feel lost. I feel no pain.

I love allowing my hands to drift to new places on his body, his skin knows no flaws and in my eyes he couldn't be more perfect. Josh opens his eyes momentarily and our eyes meet. Even through the dark I could find his lips and I softly pressed a kiss to his, and he gently kissed back. We continued to hold each other, never seeming to be close enough.

We stayed up till 5 AM eventually falling asleep with knotted limbs. I've never been so at peace. This is the first time I've ever felt happiness.