Epilogue

Kurt

"Blaine?"

"Blaine, I-- Oh. There you are," I exhaled, turning into the doorway. "I've been looking for you forever."

He glanced at me through the reflection of the stand-up mirror. "And you found me in your bedroom. Surprised?"

"Our bedroom," I corrected, crossing my arms. "I told you, what's mine is yours whenever you come to visit me in New York."

It had been nearly a year since I had signed the papers to my very own apartment, when I had been anticipating my senior year at school (as well as some breathing room from the girls, who are just as comfortable, for the record). But with every weekend visit from Blaine, the only thing he considered "his" was the suitcase he walked in with.

"We'll have plenty of time for sharing when I actually move in," he replied. "Or, you know, when you move in with me in Ohio for my last year, Mister NYADA-Graduate!"

I rolled my eyes lightly as I strolled into the room. "That's not for another week. I'm still your everyday senior who's OSU boyfriend comes to visit every month. What are you doing anyway? I thought you said we were leaving ten minutes ago."

"I promise I'm getting ready," Blaine said quickly, turning to peck a kiss on my right cheek.

Crawling up on the bed behind him, I snaked my hand under his arm against his chest, and my other free hand running through his fluffy raven hair. "Did I ever tell you that your hair looks sexy when it's natural?" I mumbled with my chin resting on his shoulder.

"It's not... natural," he objected, "I still need some product to tame the beast. Maybe it's a college thing."

"Or maybe it was a break-up thing?" I wondered. "All I know is that it was gelled when we broke up, and natural when we got back together. I like it like this."

"Which time?" asked Blaine. "It's been three years, Kurt. We've split and gotten back together twice, and that's not even including high school!"

"I guess I should keep note that relationship problems mean good hair days for my boyfriend," I smirked, stifling a laugh.

"No way," Blaine disagreed. "No more problems! This long distance thing is enough. I'm just glad I'm able to fly stand-by every month. Seeing you outside of a computer screen makes it all worth it."

"Speaking of flying, we're going to be late. We should have left the apartment twenty minutes ago," I reminded him as I fell back onto the bed. "What are you doing anyway?"

I had finally gotten a closer look into the reflection of the mirror as Blaine continued to busy himself. His hands went from buttoning the deep violet shirt down his chest to fixing the hair I had (probably) misplaced.

"How do I look?" he questioned instead of answering, turning around to give me a full frontal view of his ensemble.

"Nice," I responded. My eyes trailed from the dark pair of shoes to his shirt collar. "Really nice, actually. You're going to make me look bad in front of everyone. But don't you have a million other bow ties that better coordinate with the purple?"

Blaine's mouth became ajar, a light smile playing at his lips. "Kurt...!"

I held my hands up in defense. "Sorry! It's my Vogue intuition."