Tough love- Chapter thirty four; The dad

Начните с самого начала

~*~

It's been a week since Zach and me met up with his father. We haven't seen or heard from him since so that's good.

I am currently changing cloths so we can go out to the carnival. Emma wore a short summer dress that flows in the wind. It's pink and strapless. She also wore pink heels. Ashley wore a dress also. Her's was more tight and went down to her knees. It was blue and had ruffles on the bottom. She wore blue heels.

And me.... I wore light blue skinny jeans with holes in them. A muscle tank with the 'Love' written on it. And converses. Plus, yesterday I went to hot topic and bought a bunch of band bracelets, so I wore all of them.

I then slid on a black beanie. I smiled at myself in the mirror. I looked pretty awesome if I do say so myself. I pat my hair down and grab my phone, sliding it into my back pocket.

I then go into my room and sit on the window seal, pulling the window open.

Liam picked up Emma twenty minutes ago. And Ashley just now left with Jack. (I think there's something going on with them. XD.)

And now, I'm just waiting for Zach.

I see Zach smile at me through his window and he walks over to it, pulling it up. "Hello, loser."

"Sup, asshole." I replied back, smiling. He smirked and leaned forward on the window. "I have one, would you like to see it?" I put my hands out and turned my head away. "No! Hell no!" Zach laughed and I looked back at him, smiling. "Your so weird."

"Oh... I'm the weird one here? Your the one who used to like Hunter Owens." I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at him. "Make fun of me all you want, I'm a sucker for brunettes..... And boys who play sports. Sorry, babe."

Zach smirked back at me. "And I like blonde girls. Maybe I should go with Emily to the carnival." I raised both eyebrows. "Really now? Alright, I'll be on my way then." I stood up and closed the window, smirking at him. I then closed the curtains and walked away.

I got to my car and hopped inside. As I started the car, Zach hopped in. I cocked my head at him and knotted my eyebrows together at him. "I thought you were going with Emily?" I teased. He rolled his eyes and leaned towards me, cupping my cheek and softly kissing me. "I hate that girl. Your the only one for me, Parker. Now drive. I wanna get there before the good food runs out."

I rolled my eyes and smiled. Then shook my head. "Your crazy."

"I know. That's why I'm dating you."

~*~

"There you guys are! What took you so long?" Austin asked, running towards us. I rolled my eyes and pushed Zach. "My precious boyfriend here takes so long trying to pick out an outfit." Zach raised an eyebrow at me. I just chuckled and grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Yea.... I'm not the one who spent an hour putting on bracelets." I cocked my head at him. "When your a true fan," I held up my wrist full of bracelets. "You wear the merch."

He smiled and shook his head, squeezing my hand. I smiled and looked back at Austin. He had a disgusted look on his face. "Wow.... you guys are disgusting!" I laughed and Zach punched Austin. Austin laughed, rubbing his shoulder. "I was joking. But seriously, let's go!"

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me along, which made me pull Zach.

He pulled us over to the first ride. It was one that took you around and around and around. Plus it threw you back and forth. Austin and Nate got on one. Ashley and Jack on another. And Liam and Emma were somewhere else. I smiled as we got on one of our own. Zach looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "You look like you like these rides." I nodded and buckled myself in. "I love these rides. You don't?" He shrugged. "Their okay."