Last Day Of Tour

Brittany's pov
Today was the last day of the tour...I am kinda happy because I will actually have a chance of publishing my album...but then sad because I will not be performing anymore. I now do 3 hours of school online. Ariana will be coming to visit and I am so happy, But will Justin fall for her or will he still love me? I pretty sure it will not ruin our relationship.
Justin, ryan, and the rest of his friends are playing xbox together. I can hear shouting and yelling.
"Good Morning Everyone" I said
"Good Morning" everyone said.
"Brittany and Justin today is the last day of the tour, so make sure you guys make the special announcement ok?" Scooter said
"Okay" we both said at the same time, it was cute. The special announcement that Scooter is talking about, is that me and Justin will collaborate on music together. I am so happy to make songs with my jay bear.
We decided to go play basketball at the park, Where no one can bother us. We are playing boys vs girls.
"Justin stop trying to help me, I got this" I said. I shot the ball and I made it.
"See I told you I would make it" I said all sassy like.
"You sure did prove me wrong" Justin said with his hands in the air surrender like. We played until we had winners. Of course the guys won, because the girls kept falling. We watched some movies. I got a call from Selena she wanted me to meet her at the mall. I drove my car to the mall and saw Selena at the entrance.
"Hey"
"Hey, What's up? Why did you want to meet up"
"Well it is about Justin, he has been cheating on you wit-"
"Wait what! No he hasn't! You are lying"
"Well if you think so than look at this picture"
I seen a picture of Justin kissing a blonde chick that looked like no other than Selena Martez. I ran away back in my car and drove while crying. The pap were chasing me I driving until I seen a truck coming my way. Then I saw nothing.
Justin's pov
I was so upset with myself, I hate that I had kissed Selena Martez on the lips. I hate myself just for doing that.
Flashback:
I was walking towards the bus when I saw the most gorgeous girl standing infront of me. It was Selena, Brittany's enemy.
"Hey Justin you look hot today"
"Oh thanks but I thin-"
She kissed me on the lips. It was deep and passionate. I never wanted to break it.
*End of flashback*
I got a call from the hospital.
"Is this Mr.bieber?" she said
"Yes, whats wrong"
"Well we have your girlfriend Brittany she is in coma"
My heart sunk all the way to the bottom.
"I will be there as fast as I can"
I told everyone and went to the hospital as fast as we could. I hope my baby girl is ok, I am such a jerk. UGGGRG! help lord please help!