Part 2

I went to school the next day feeling sick from mom's casserole last night, but I still got up. Selena was doing the same thing that she always does which is kiss Justin in front of me but I just sighed and went to first period. I seen best friend Ariana she is like the best we met in first grade she has been thier for my whole life I love her so much. I texted her: Hey isn't history BORING:-( she replied 2 seconds later:YASS HATE IT SOO MUCH WHY IS MR.CORT ALWAYS HAS TO TALK ABOUT THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR??(end of conversation). The bell finally rang and me and Ari walked out real fast so that Mr.Cort wouldn't tell us to help him with grading papers. "Hey so are you going to the book festival tonight"Ari asked, "I do not know I don't think I want to just because Selena and Justin will be there" I replied. (Lunchtime) I grabbed my luch and sat where I always sit which is next to Ari and some other kids. As soon as I sat down I just remembered that I forgot to get ketchup so I went to get it but then Selena came up to me and dumped her whole entire tray on me and called me bad names and took lots of pictures and posted them on Instagram and twitter, I felt so humiliated in front of everybody. I ran straight to the bathroom and went to a stall and sat there and cried and said to myself: Why is it always me that gets bullied the most?, just then I hear footsteps come towards my stall "Hey brittany this is Justin I am sorry that Selena did that I told her that she needs to stop doing bad things to, so thats all I wanted to say uh bye" why would Justin come and do that? does he even care that much about me? I sat there and blushed a little but then finally I came out and ran straight home and just stayed there for the rest of the day. After I got in the shower and changed, I checked twitter and read a tweet from Justin Bieber it was about me he said: "I just wanted to gave a shoutout to the biggest belieber named Brittany Jones I wanted to tell you that I am having a tour coming up soon I want you to come and perform with me, does that sound like a plan @belieber_forever01? does he see my videos of me singing on youtube and twitter? I grabbed my laptop and seen that Justin really did see my youtube videos. I tweeted back: yes, when do me and my mom come? He replied 1 second later and said next week can't wait to see ur beautiful face love you;-). I immediately ran down stairs and told my mom, she made me pack immediately so that we would ready for next week. I texted Ari: guess who is going to perform with the biebs!!??! She replied: I am guessing you,  I am so proud of you. She does not really like justin as much as I do. I was done packing decided to sing which is my favorite thing to when I am bored, and practiced a few songs of his that we might sing on tour I really hope we sing baby that is my favorite song.