December (Part 8)

Brittany's Pov(in hotels still where ever they go)
'Dedicate this story to belieberhugs_maria'
I woke up and realized that I was not in my room. I was in Justin's room with his hands rapped around my waist which I felt safe. I got out of the bed slowly so that I would not wake up Justin. I went to my room and got in the shower, mom was still sleeping. After, I got out the shower I put on white shorts and hot pink croptop. I curled my hair and put on my makeup. I wore cute brown heels. Mom eventually woke up and got in the shower and put clothes and makeup on. She looked pretty mad when she woke up, I am pretty sure she knew that I was in the room with Justin. "So are you ok if me and Justin date agian?"
"Well listen, Brittany sorry for being so over proctive of you Justin dating, I just was really upset that you had young love that you shared with someone" Mom replied
"Why did you not experience young love?" I asked.
"Because my parents did not let me go out with anyone until I was 24. They did nor want me to go out and get pregnant because that is what happen to my mom when she was 15. Then she had me, so yeah that is why." she replied back with her head down.
"I am so sorry mom".
"No worries now sweetie you have to get for you and Justin's date tonight!" she said all excited like.
"So me and Justin can be together now?"
"Yes, now hurry up and go to his room."
"Thx mommy"
"You're welcome sweetie" I did not know me and Justin scheduled to go on a date. I walked out of my into Justin's, as soon as I walked in Justin was wearing a suit and tie next to a table that had dinner on each side of the table.
"Hey, beautiful I missed your hot body in my arms" Justin said while breaking the kiss that had did.
"I missed your hands around my waist".
"You look beautiful Brittany I never, thought we would see eachother ever again."
"But guess what?, you are seeing me right now and you will see me forever".
He pulled the chair out for me so I could sit down. He got in his chair and sat across from me. Their was so music players who came and played the music. Me and Justin enjoyed the dinner, as soon as we were done eating he put away the table and we went outside. Since, we were in paris there were lots of romantic places that we go to. (Btw: Tonight, was Justin's day off so we had it all to ourselfs). Justin took me to the eiffel tower and we went all the way to the top. Justin grabbed my hand and pulled me in closer towards him.
"Brittany, I love you so so much and I hope that you know that" Justin said while he looked me straight in the eye.
"I love you too Justin" I said while blushing. Then all of a sudden his lips were smashed onto mine, I got that feeling I always get when me and Justin kiss. We took a picutre and we both posted it on instagram. We went back to the hotel and went into our own rooms to get in the shower. I told my mom about what happend she was so excited. I walked to Justin's room and I saw that he was sleep, I walked up to him and kissed his forehead. I layed next to him, when I did that he woked up and kissed my lips softly and I cuddled in his chest, we were of to sleep.

I am sorry that is short, I hoped you liked it.