Part 7(Next Day)

Justin's pov
I woke and saw that I had a text, it was from Brittany:'When is the tour over, because my mom needs to know' I replied back: 'Next month since it is almost CHRISTMAS!!!!!'.
Since it was almost christmas I thought that would be a good time to end the tour, because we have been doing the tour since January so it would be almost the end of the year. I can't wait til christmas because I want to give Brittany and my family something special. Even though we already had or thanksgiving a week before Brittany got a kiss from me, she also celebrated it with all of us.
Brittany's pov
I woke from hearing loud noise that was coming from the bathroom. I walk in and there is a note from Justin on my counter. It came with a box of chocolates and flowers, iy read: 'Meet me at the library and you will receive your suprise!!!'. What could the suprise be?. I got in the shower and put on my makeup and wore jeans, with a pink croptop and cute sandals.
At the library
I saw Justin waving his hand in the air so I would see him. "Hey Justin" I said as I was giving Justin a hug. "Hi I miss so much just from last night"
"Aww thanks Justin I missed you more. So why are we here?"
"W--well I want to go out with you because I love you more than anything except my beliebers and yeah so what do you say?"
"YES JUSTIN I LOVE YOU TO" I said.
"Yes, so can I kiss you on the lips?"
"Of course Justin"
All of a sudden our lips touched and I got that feeling again.....That feeling from that kiss that me and Justin did on stage it was the best.
"I missed your lips on my lips" Justin said.
"Same" I said between the kiss and broke it.
"So how are we going to tell the other's?" Justin asked
"I don't know, maybe we can go somewhere and just kiss and let them catch us"
"I would love that ALOT" Justin said back with a smirk.
Back at the hotel
Me and Justin walked into my room and thought of a plan or a way to tell them. "We can just say it because, they were probaly planning for us to be together" Justin suggested, I just agreed with he said and kissed his forehead softly. We went downstairs to where everybody was. They saw us come downstairs, and Justin had a smirk on his face which I thought was really weird. "So guys we have something to tell you, ok here we go well um me and Brittany are um.....dati-" "You're what!" mom said while cutting off Justin. "Well mom me and Justin are dating because we thought that keeping our feelings in would not help us" I said all kind and soft like. "Ok Justin how are you going to tell your fans?, you know they are going to get mad about the whole thing" Scooter said trying hard not to yell at him. "Well I don't think they will get upset because they have been wanting us to be together for a week now, so why do think they will get mad?"
"Because Justin they may want you guys to be together but, it can change as long as you guys don't do PDA in public".
"Scooter It won't happen on the premieres, ok?" I said.
"K, well you guys have to perform in a few" Scooter said back.
Justin's pov(dressing room)
I am so happy I get to date the girl of my dreams, she is so beautiful. She makes me want to kiss her everyday because her cheeks are so kissable and same with her lips.
"So I see that you and Brittany got a little thing going on" Alfredo said while trying to make kissy faces.
"Well yeah because she is my new girlfriend, we are offically Jrittany"
"Wow, so are you guys gonna name your baby Jrittany?"
"No, we are not having a baby and anyways I have to get ready to go on stage".
I got myself all ready and went to Brittany room to ask if she was ready. I knocked on the door and Brittany came running out with tears on her face. I chased after her to see what had happend.
"Brittany what happend?"
"My mom said that you are a bad influence for me and that we have to break up immediately after the show"
"Wait why?" I asked as I was tearing up.
"I don't know, she is just being really mean right now. But, Justin I want to be with you and if she can't except it well then she is going to deal with it.

Guys sorry if it is boring, but I think that they should be together.