Part 5

I woke up late and saw that everyone was down stairs eating breakfast. I hurried up and took an shower and put on some shorts with an crop top that said "PINK" and some white sandals. I put on some mascara with eyeliner, foundation, and blush. I went downstairs and saw that everyone were getting ready to go to Ihop but the waited for me. Justin said that I was looking really hot today, I freaked out and screamed, and said thank you because I never heard anyone say that to me. We ate our breakfast and went to go rehearse on stage. The paparazzi was there and was asking Justin if I was his new girlfriend but he just sighed and kept walking and so I did the same as Justin.
Justin's pov
"Justin stop looking at her butt" Chaz joked. "I was not" I scolded back. But she just looked so good in her outfit, I could not stop looking at it, her curves just made me love her even more. She did her performance and I got shivers and started to walk behind to give her hug from behind and ran right back to my seat. I ran up to her and just kissed her cheek, it was so soft she made me blush a lot even though she was blushing more than me. Alfredo took an pic and posted it on Instagram the caption said: 'The lovable soon to be couple'. I told Alfredo to delete it so that the fans would not be sending Brittany death threats on twitter.
Brittany pov
I was practicing on stage and Justin was staring at me the whole entire time, and I blushed a little and got all giggly, happy and loveable. When I was performing an song that I wrote an month ago, Justin came behind me and kissed my cheek and I blushed a lot that I almost kissed his lips.
An hour later
We went to go get lunch from McDonald's and Justin, Chaz, Ryan and Alfredo all got big mac's. Me, Allison, Mom, and kenny all got small meals. We sat and ate our food. Justin kept staring at me the entire time and then finally came towards me and asked my mom if he could sit with us for a little bit while everyone was finishing, luckily my mom said yes, because if she didn't than I would of gotten really upset. He sat next to me and put his arm on my waist and kissed my cheek for a very long time. I blushed a little and kissed his cheek back but not for long. It was time to go back to the hotel and get ready for Justin's concert tonight at 6:30.
Justin's pov
We went back to the hotel to get ready for my show in italy. When I was finished getting I went to go get my hair done by my stylist. She asked me If I wanted to gel it up or just leave it, of course I said gel it up because Brittany likes it when I gel it up and I want her to notice it. When I was done getting my hair all fixed up Brittany walked out and she looked so BEAUTIFUL AND SMOKING HOT!?! Why didn't the boys at her school recognize that beauty.
Brittany's pov
I walked out to show everyone what I was wearing and how looked in my pink dress, I gotta say I thnik I look pretty hot tonight. I seen what Justin was wearing, he is wearing an black tanktop with black pants and white supra's, he also put his hair into my favorite hairstyle. He looked so HOOOT I just wanted to kiss him on the lips so bad, but I didn't because I thought that would be so awkward.

SORRY GUYS FOR MY BAD ERRORS I TRIED MY BEST. THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SO I AM KIND OF NOT GOOD AT WRITING STORIES. BUT YEAH I LOVE JUSTIN ALOT AND RIGHT NOW I AM LIKE WISHING I WAS BRITTANY. SO YEAH