Still Christmas With Jay

Justin's pov
After watching the movies we decided to go sledding. Everybody got on thier snow stuff. Brittany looked beautiful in her's, I couldn't stop staring. She caught me looking at her, I blushed a little bit. We went outside and everybody got into the cars, yes cars we needed two cars because we had two family's. Bella came with in her cute sweater, she looked adorable just like her mommy.
Brittany's pov
We decided to go sledding as a big family. We got on our snow stuff, Justin kept on staring at me and every time he did I gave him a big smile while biting my lip. I know he loved it because he kept winking at me. There were two cars, because of how much people their were. I had to sit on Justin's lap because the second car was almost full. I turned around to see that Justin had a adorable smirk on his face, I blushed. During the car ride we sang songs like:
Baby by Justin, Teenage Dream by Katy Perry, Umbrella by Rihanna, and more. We finally got to where we were going to be sledding, I got out of the car and saw no other than: Selena and Justin Mayor. I gasped and thought 'this is going to be awful' I just stayed Justin's side.
Justin's pov
Me and Brittany was sledding down the having fun until some guy came infront and made us crash. We got up, I helped Brittany up.
"Hey did you not see that me and my Girlfriend was coming this way" I said trying not to yell.
"Well me and my girlfriend Selena was coming this way also" The guy said.
"Well, Well, Well if it isn't Mrs.Jones, looks like you found your dumb annoying match maker who sing dumbest song ever baby" Selena said.
"Well at least he has talent unlike you, you are just a dirty slob who does not know how to treat a man" Brittany said. I gotta say she must have been pissed once she saw the rats that goes to her old school.
"And guess what a least Brittany is getting a career" I said to Selena which I thought made no sense for me to say. But hey, just trying to help my baby girl.
We were done sledding, me and Brittany decided to do a Christmas show. We were getting ready and Brittany came in.
"Hey Jay" she said with a soft tone.
"Hey baby, what's up"
"Nothing just wanted to see what you are wearing"
"Oh, you sure there is nothing wrong"
"Well, Do think Selena is prettier than me?"
"Heck no baby I do not, I think you are GORGEOUS, she is trying to look like you, but she is not you ok? I love you Brittany and no one will ever replace you"
"Aww thanks Jay"
"No problem baby girl"
Concert (Brittany's pov)
We are getting ready to go on stage and I am very happy. I was wrong about Selena being prettier than me. We are on stage singing "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" it was really fun. Justin gave a big hug and whispered in my ear: "I love You" the crowed went crazy, I guess they heard what he said. It was time to sing "One Less Lonley Girl". I was suprised that Justin did not choose a girl from the crowd. He made me feel special. He gave me a kiss on the lips. The crowd said. "awwn" it was fun.
We went back to the hotel and was heading to the next place.

Sorry I have not updated....