Can I Have My Boyfriend Back?

Brittany's pov
I was watching t.v. in my living room, when heard a knock on the door. I went to go and get it, I looked through the hole and seen Alfredo and Chris.
"What are you guys doing here?"
I asked with a confused look on my face. I let them in and they sat on the couch.
"You guy's still didn't tell me why you are here?" I said with an anger tone.
"Well, it is about Justin, he needs you Brittany. He still loves you, he broke up with Selena today. Because he wants you!" Chris said
"He broke my heart, made me get in a car crash, and he loves Selena more than me! It hurts me every time I see them together! He doesn't love me, he loves that witch, thing, and butt hole Selena. I still love him so, so, so much, he is my everything. But, he hates me because of what happened last night. I wish I had him, my dad, and my mom back. My mom hates him, but I love him. She won't let me be with him!" I said, by this time I was crying.
"Brittany it is ok, we will find a way for you to be with Justin" Alfredo said.
"But, sometimes I love him and sometimes I don't" I said through my sobs. All of a sudden someone opened the door.
"Hey, Brit-" my mom said. She looked really sad.
"Hi, mom" I said while sobbing.
"Brittany what happend" she said while sitting down. She likes everybody else instead of Justin.
"Mom, I miss Justin! I wish I had him back!" I said yelling. "Brittany why would you want someone back that broke your heart? He made you get in accident!" she yelled at me.
"Mom he still loves me! And I still love him!" I yelled. With that I was walking out the door with Chris(B) and Alfredo. We got in and Scooter and Kenny was in there.
"Brittany are you ok?" Kenny asked
"Yeah, I just need Justin back" I said.
"Well, we will go and see him" Scooter said. With that I had a smile on my face.
Skipping Car Ride
I realized we were at some conert place. I thought Scooter cancelled the last day of the tour? I got out the car, and they put blind folds on my eyes. I walked in and they took the blind folds off my eyes. I seen that I was in a dressing room that had pictures everywhere.
"Brittany we put the last day of the tour back on! So get ready and then we will tell when you go on stage" Scooter said.
"Omg! Thank you Scooter" I said sqeauling.
"Your welcome"
I got ready. First I took a shower and then put a towel around me.
My mom came in and I was suprised that she had a smile on her face.
"Sweetie, I forgave Justin because realized you to are perfect for each other!" she said.
"Aww thanks mom I love you"
"I love you too, now get ready!"
They gave me my costume and I put it on. It was a silver long Croptop, with a silver flare skirt, and it came with silver shoes. Then I went to go get my hair done by my stylist.
"Hey Brittany!" she said.
"Hey Ashley, how are you?" "Good, how about you?"
"I am good!"
"So what hair style do you want?"
"Any please"
"Ok"
She blowed dried it and then straightened it. After that, she put the the curlers in. I went to get my make-up.
"Hey Zoey" I said
"Hey Brittany what make up would like?" she said
"Natural with pink blush and red lipstick" I said.
She did my make-up and I took the curlers out of my hair. With that I had five minutes left till I got on stage. I put my heels on and took of my robe. I looked in the mirror, and I looked pertfect. Someone knocked my door. I opened and almost fainted. It was Justin looking HOT as ever. "Hey I just wanted to know if you were ready" he said with an ADORABLE voice.
"Yea-h, I-I-I am rea-dy-y" I said stuttering, from with apperance.
"Listen Justin, I am sorry for everything! I really mis-" I try to say but, he smashed his lips on mine before I could finish.
"I love you" he said
"I love you too Justin"
"And it is ok. But, one question? Why you look so hot today?" he said
"I don't know maybe because I want my boyfriend back!"
"Well, you can have him back" he said
"Yay! I have my Jay bear Back!"
Everyone was staring at us with an 'Awwn' expression on their faces.
"So is Jrittany back?" My mom asked
"Yep" I said popping the 'P'
We got on stage and sang all of his songs that are on the Believe album. I even sung some of my songs that are gonna go on my album that comes out soon. After the concert we went to my house and everybody cuddled and watched scary movies. When the scary part come on I dropped all of the popcorn. I got up and made more popcorn. I felt two strong arms around my waist, I instantly turned around and kissed Justin.
"I love Jay"
"I love you too baby girl"
It was finshed and then me and Justin brought the popcorn back.

Hope this chapter was better. I will finish this book at the next chapter.....