Part 9

Justin's pov
I woke with Brittany's head on my chest. I tried to get up slowly so that I wouldn't wake her, but she eventually woke up. Last night, I had the best time of my life with my beautiful girlfriend, she is just so perfect, I can't stop thinking about her, there is no one else in the world that I love more. "Justin did we sleep like this?" Brittany asked.
"Yes, and it was beautiful right?"
"Yes, babe it was" she said back softly.
Brittany's pov
I was happy that me and Justin went to the effiel tower yesterday. It was fun being with my boyfriend and sharing that kiss with him. I went back to my room so that I could get ready for today. I got in the shower and put on some shorts with a croptop and some mascara with lip gloss. I am really sad because Justin's tour is ending in a couple of weeks and I am going to be getting ready to go back to school. I went back to Justin's room to see if he did his morning stuff. I could hear the shower running, so I assume he must be in the shower. When he got out he saw me and gave me the biggest kiss on cheek. I blushed a little.
"Well, you sure came back early to see your boyfriend" Justin said with a smirk on his face.
"I did, because I really love you"
"I love you too Brittany" he said while gently kissing my cheek.
"Why don't we go downstairs to the caffe and see if everybody is there"
"Ok" he said back softly. While me and Justin were walking downstairs, I noticed a girl who was sitting a couch looking pretty sad.
"Are you ok" I asked
"No, I missed Justin's concert"
"Oh"
"I really wanted to see him in person"
"Well, I think now your dream will come true"
I told Justin come over here to where I was.
"Hey, wh-"
"Omg! It is Justin Bieber"
"Hey sweetie, would you like a picture with me?"
"Yes please"
"Well it was nice meeting" I said.
"You too and are you the girl who is performing with Justin!?"
"Yes, I am"
"Omg are you his girlfriend?"
" Yes, I am"
"Omg I just met Brittany, can I get a picture"
"Yes you can sweetie"
Me and Justin both gave her a hug and went downstairs.
"Hey,were have you two been" Scooter said.
"We met a fan in the lobby and she was sad because she did not get to go to Justin's concert. So we gave her something special." I said.
"Yeah what she said" Justin said.
"Well, good morning sweetie" Mom said
"Good morning mom" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"Well, Justin and Brittany you to have to pratice once we get Barcelona, ok?"
"Yes, Scooter" I said back all sweet like.
"Alright, everybody we need to hurry and get to Barcelona, so in the car now!" Scooter yelled.
We all got in the tour bus(yes a tour bus sorry I did not mention) and Justin, Chaz, and ryan ran straight to the couch to the xbox, while I helped pick out me and Justin's outfits.
"So, Brittany hows life while dating Justin the popstar?" Allison asked
"Good and sweet. Justin took me to the eiffel tower yesterday and it was the best. We shared the kiss that had while singing as long as you love me."
"Aww you to are so cute"
"Thanks"

Concert time (Justin's pov)
Brittany chose the best outfit for me. I whore a black jacket, white t-shitrt, black pants, and black supras. After, I got ready I went to Brittany's dressing room. I knocked first Allison opened the door because Brittany was getting her hair and makeup done.
"What are you wearing" I asked Brittany.
"I can't tell you it is a Suprise" she said back while biting her lip.
"Why?"
"Because Jay, I don't want you to know yet"
Wait did she just call me Jay? I want her to keep calling me Jay.
"Can you call me Jay all the time for now on?"
"Yes. I will Jay"
She went to go change into what she was wearing for tonight.
"So how do I look?" she asked.
I smiled real big and hard. She wore her hair down in curls, black and white dress that was above her knees, natural makeup, and red lipstick. "Sweetie, you look GORGEOUS!" I said because she really did look gorgeous.
"Thanks Jay I love you" she said walking up to me.
"I love you too" I said kissing her cheek. Her black and shiny heels made it better. We performed and the fans went crazy when me and Brittany sung fall together, I love singing that song with her.
Later that night we were all tired so went to a hotel in the next place that we are going to performing in. Brittany finally got to share a room with me. We fell soundly asleep.

Sorry I have not updated in a long time......