Christmas Eve With Jay

Brittany's pov
Today is Justin's day off and the tour is almost over. It ends December 28 and I am really sad because we might not get to see each other again. We have an award show to go to next week after the last show, and I am really EXCITED! I heard a knock on my door, I went to open it but Justin slammed it open and screamed 'MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS BABE! I walked up to him and just kissed him. His lips were so soft that it was hard for me to break it.
"Hey babe" I said after the kiss
"I am so happy that we are sharing a room together!"
"Me too!" I said with excitement.
Justin's pov
Brittany does not know that I am taking her out to go bike riding in the sun. Today is the day I have off and I hoping to spend with Brittany all day long. I want to suprise her with a promise ring. I went and bought it yeaterday while Brittany was sleep it is circle shaped and it has a carving that says:
'I love you'. I can't wait for her to see it.
"Hey Brittany guess what?"
"What Jay?" she said with her cute giggle.
"We are going to ride our bikes to the Barcelona beach!"
"OMG Jay thanks, I have been wanting to do that for a long time" she came up to me and smashed her lips on mine. After, she kissed me she looked pretty emotional.
"Hey, babe are you ok?" I asked
"No, it was just that my father was in the army when I was 15 and we went to Barcelona to visit him. And after our visit they had war coming up. My mom got a call saying that John Jones the name of my father, they said that he had died from a bullet being his head. I was devastated of my fathers loss." I watched as tears fell from her eyes. I felt the hurt and a tear slipped from mine. I wiped her tears and pecked her lips. "Brittany I am sorry for your lost"
"It is ok Jay, now let's go bike riding"
"I love you Brittany so much"
"I love you to Jay"

Brittany wore a white shirt with shorts and sandals. I wore a tank top with shorts and black vans.
Kenny drove us to the beach and we rented bikes there.
"Omg Jay I love doing this" she said while holding my hand and the other hand on the handle.
"I love it to but, only with you"
"Wow Jay that was really corny but cute"
"I know" I blushed at her saying that she loved my corny jokes and thought it was cute.

Brittany's pov
When we were done riding the bikes me and Justin went to go get Ice cream.
"What can I get you too" the lady said.
"Um, I would like strawberry short cake please" I said
"And how about you mister"
"I will have the same please"
"Here you guys go and have a nice day"
"You too" I said while leaving.
When we done eating our Ice cream we took pictures with fans and then went to walk on the beach.

Justin's pov
I can't wait to give Brittany the ring I am so nervous but it is worth it. We walked the beach hand and hand taking pictures and posting them. I loved when Brittany posed for her picture she looked AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS. Her laugh was the best of all. I love Brittany she is my everything to me and my one and only true love.

I hope this chapter was good please vote.