I love you with all my heart

Brittany's pov
I was having a flashback of the car crash that had happen. That was when I heard somebody ask me question:"Brittany are you awake?" is all I heard. It came from a male voice. It sound familiar, oh right it was Justin. That jerk I was his fan, then became his girlfriend, then I guess we are now officially broken up. The doctors came rushing in taking me to a different room. They put medicine in my arm I guess to calm me down. That's when I fell fast asleep.
Justin's pov
They took Brittany to a different room. I went to the waiting room and found Selena Gomez there in tears with Nick (Jonas her boyfriend) holding her.
"Hey, Um Selena how are you" I asked
"How am I?, really Justin I am sad that you broke my friends heart. She loved you, and you just had find your way to that dumb, ugly, and snotty rat Selena. I can't believe you!" she said through her sobs. It heart me so bad to see Selena, Yolanda, and Brittany in so much pain...I am such a jerk! I miss Brittany, I hope she comes back to me.
1 Month Later
Brittany's pov
Justin has been blowing up my phone, he calls me every day when I am in the studio or being with Scooter. My mom is very upset with him and she won't let me see him ever again. I have been recovering from my surgery last month but, I can still do stuff accept I can't drive. I will be starting my own tour in two months after my album comes out. I have been talking to Selena Gomez lately about my surgery and my love life. She said that she wants to get married to Nick. I happy for her and Nick, they are so cute together. That used to be me and Justin. I sometimes miss him, but then I don't miss him because he kissed my enemy.
Justin's pov
I have been secretly dating Selena Martez. She is amazing to me. We don't go out in the open where the pap can catch us. I still love Brittany so much but I guess she has moved on from me, I call her every day but, she just still ignores me. I heard that Selena(G) will be marrying Nick. They are engaged and it is Just like how me and Brittany were. My mom always tells me that Selena(M) is not for me, but I think she is. I love Selena(M), she will be mine forever. I invited everybody to my house including Brittany. I want the crew to know about me and Selena.
Brittany's pov
Justin invited everybody to his house today. I put on a white croptop with black high wasted shorts, and black high heels. I wore black smokey eye makeup, foundation, blush, and bright pink lipstick. I put my jewelry on and my purse and Scooter and the crew came and picked me up.
"Why so dressed up?" Scooter asked
"Well, it is something you have to look fancy for, right?"
"Well yeah, but- you know what lets just get in the car"
"That's a good idea"
We got in the car and drove off to Justin's.
Skipping Car Ride
We got to Justin's and we knocked on the door. Selena answered the door, I was shocked at her appearance, she was wearing a black high croptop, high wasted shorts and white high heels. Why is she here? I don't think no one invited her.
"Hey Brittany I am so sorry about what happened last month, I apologize for my bad behavior. I've changed a lot. Can you please forgive me?" Selena said
"Why should I?"
"Well I can give you makeover and we can hang out sometime, does that sound like a plan?" I seen it in her eyes that was really sorry.
"Yeah sure, how about tomorrow?"
"Perf-" she was cut off by Alfredo: "Can we go in"
"Yeah sure come in!" she said.
Justin's pov
Brittany came in beautiful as ever. She looked so fine in her outfit. I hope I can try to get her back, I miss her body in mine, her soft lips on mine, and her soft silky brown hair. I wish I can get her back.
"Ayye Justin" Alfredo and Chris said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Hey guys what's up"
"No the question is what's up with you? Why are you staring at Brittany?" Alfredo said
"I am not I jus-"
"You miss her, don't you?" Chris said
"I guess but, she is kind of being flirty with Cody"
"Man, get up and stop it! Just go talk to her, I am pretty sure she still loves you" Chris said
"Ok, I will!"
I was just about to walk up to Brittany when Selena(M) came up to me and softly kissed my lips.
"Hey babe what's up" Selena said
"Nothing just about to apologize to Brittany"
"Oh ok well I will go get some punch!"
"Ok"
I walked up to Brittany and just looked into her chocolatey eyes.
"Hey Brittany" I said
"Oh Hi, why are talking to me? I told we were don-"
"I know Brittany I just wanted to say I am sorry for what happened last month and yeah"
"Well how kind of you to come say sorry. But, Justin I am over you, I can't date you again! So bye and don't call me ever, I know you are dating my enemy!" she walked away and ran outside. That hurt so bad to hear that from someone that I still love. I ran after her.
"Brittany can I just at least hug you" I said.
"No! Go hug that ugly brat! You love her more than you ever loved me Justin. Just go be with her the one you love the most, I HATE YOU!!" she had tears in her eyes. So did I, I really love her more than me. With that everybody went home including Brittany.
I texted her, Brittany: Baby, I love you. I am sorry! Please talk to me?.
She didn't respond so with that I fell asleep holding Selena(M) in my arms which felt so wrong.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter