9

Avi's POV

We were all sitting on the bus eating Chinese food when Kevin started telling us a story about when he lived in China. He told us that he and some of his friends watched the opening ceremony from the top of their building during the 2008 summer Olympics. Of course, being the weirdos that we are, the conversation evolved into what happened the night before. I looked at Scott with pleading eyes. He knew I wouldn't be able to talk about it without getting overly emotional so, he told the story of us. I admit, that was cheesy, I know. Everyone was quiet until Scott stopped talking. It was absolutely still for a few seconds.

That is until the Queen and the Genius shouted at the same time, "ADORABLE!"

This caused them to look at each other kind of awkwardly until Kirstie and Esther giggled.

"Love is in the air!" Esther commented, sneaking a quick glance at the always beautiful Kirstie.

Nobody's POV

The rest of the day was spent traveling to Austin for the next show. Before they arrived at the Austin 360 Amphitheater, they stopped at a few little food trucks. Scott and Avi went on a little mini date at Torchy's Tacos while Kirstie and Esther went to Hey Cupcake. Mitch and Kevin went into American Apparel. Everybody was just having a good time until they had to leave for soundcheck at 5:30.

During soundcheck, Esther figured out how Avi was going to perform. Avi was going to just sit in a chair on his side of the stage while everybody else did what they normally did. During the performance, Scott was going to help Avi when it came time to perform Standing By. Avi didn't want to feel so far away so, Kirstie moved his chair between her and Scott, knowing it would probably make him feel better during the performance. Kirstie also couldn't help but notice the small glances and giggles between Mitch and Kevin. Mitch had told her when tour started that, if Kevin was gay, he would totally go out with him. Kirstie knew she was going to have to be nosey. It was one of her many hidden talents.

While the group went over the Evolution of Michael Jackson, Avi started doing this little dance in his chair, making sure he didn't hit his broken ankle on the stage. Scott took this as his opportunity to treat Avi like a Chair Girl. Kevin was laughing so hard, he couldn't even get through his solo.
They pretty much laughed for the rest of soundcheck.

The show went really smooth. Avi was getting so much support from the fans yet, they didn't even know what happened. Backstage, during Kevin's performance, Scott asked Avi if he wanted the fans to know about the accident. Avi said yes and no. He didn't want the fans to know about Scavi yet. Scott and Mitch laughed until they cried. Avi just Superfrowned. Kirstie had a giggle fit and told Avi his face was going to get stuck like that and she was going to laugh. He told her that she was already laughing. Kevin came off stage and guess who was the first to tell him he sounded amazing...Mitch. They continued the show and some fans actually cried when Scott told them about Avi's accident. After all the post show must-do's, the group finally got back to the bus where Esther had food waiting. Everybody ate and ended up in the back lounge watching Pitch Perfect. Mitch fell asleep before the "tryout" scene so, Kevin carried him to bed, whispering a small, "Beautiful Boy ", before closing the curtain. Scott and Avi fell asleep curled up with each other on a pile of blankets in the floor. Kirstie and Kevin went to their bunks and Esther stayed up making sure everything was set for the Dallas show the next day. Everyone had good dreams that night, everything was as it should be. The tour was going great, people were finding another level of happiness, some were just begining to long for someone to be close to at night. Things were changing, whether they knew it or not. For better or worse well, the world may never know...

Author's Note!!!
I know there's a lot of #Mevin and #Kesther, (Kevin and Esther's is Kevesther), but I have been reading a lot of both so I was like, "Well the Queen and the Cellist are my favorite so why not put them together?" Kirstie and Esther are together by default because I didn't want to have to use another character but, I also didn't want them to be loney so, yeah. I also think its cute.

Thank you so much for the reads BTW!!! I loves it! I have had a good reason for not updating and the ones who know that reason, thanks for the support. If you don't know the reason and would like to know, message me. I don't know when I can update again but, I will be updating soon so stick around! Love you!