The Engagement Party|Hidden Past (Sequel to Private Trip)

Start from the beginning

"Wow....I can't believe Christopher Brown is marrying Robyn Fenty. Congratulations are in order." We heard a familiar voice that made me angry. Chris turned around and his once bright smile disappeared, now disgust was written all over he glared at our uninvited guest. "Fuck you doing here!?" He said though gritted teeth.

The woman who had sandy brown hair was in a cream colored dress and matching heels held a smirk on her lipgloss lips "Well well a little hostile aren't we Chris aren't you happy that your marrying your little whore." She raised her eyebrow at me.
"You bitter bitch!" I finally said coming from around Chris he was holding my hand trying not to let me get close to her.

The room was silence as everybody stared at us. "Baby it's not worth it." Chris grabbed my face and whispered in my ear. He turned around to face Mijo. "I thought I told you when I got back that LA better be drama free from me and Robyn. What the fuck is this?" He pointed at his ex girlfriend Katherine.

"Chris this bitch is crazy. She threaten me to invited her. I had no choice she literally put a gun to my head." Mijo said and glared at Katherine.
"Chris we need to talk now." Katherine spoke up.

I stood in the middle of the floor "We" better mean me, you, and Chris cause I'm damn sure not leaving him alone with your crazy ass" I spoke coldly.

"This has nothing to do with mind your damn business." She spoke calmly.

Chris let go of my hand. I walked up to her and stood directly in her face I spoke in a low tone.

"Whatever business you have with my man is my business now. You have the fucking nerve to come to our engagement party in front of our friends and family disturbing our happiness with your misery. I should whoop your ass for all the shit you put us through. Now take your ass out of here before I have security escort you out or I'm fuck you up."
Katherine chuckled " Don't try me." She spat coming closer to me.

"Chris come get her before I go to jail for homicide I'm kill her on some real shit." I turned around and chuckled. "She doesn't know who she's fucking with." I walked back to Chris and he kissed my cheek and squeezed my hand whispering in my ear. "I'm handle this once and for all. Don't stress. Your man got you."I smiled and kissed his lips and then turned around to face Katherine "You lucky bitch." I watched Chris grab her arm and walk her into a nearby room. I wanted to know what they were gonna discuss; but Chris will tell me. On another note I resumed back to the party guests. Everybody was shocked. I just hope that whatever happens that our future won't be tainted by her.

Chris' POV

I stared at Katherine as I shut the door to a small office

I stared at Katherine as I shut the door to a small office. I was mad as hell. The fuck is she doing here? Especially at my engagement party, she fucking lost her mind. Threatening the people I love and then showing up here demanding to speak to me. Hell no, got my fiancée wanting to fight her. Nah I don't like this shit this is exactly why I took the trip to Puerto Rico; cause this shit right here isn't good. I was standing with my hands in my pockets afraid that I was gonna strangle her; but I'm restraining myself. She sat in a cranberry leather chair and crossed her legs smirking. "Speak." I said angrily looking at her.