1. The Breakup Ritual

"There?" He asks me.

"More."

"You sure? That's already 6 inches." He warns me.

"I'm sure. I need something different." I smile at him.

"Your wish is my command, honey." He laughs and continues to cut my hair. "You wanna add some color to it? That will really make him cry." He winks at me.

I shrug my shoulders, "Yeah, why not." Jared goes to get the hair dye while I look over at the boy shaking his head at me.

"What?" I smile innocently at him.

"This is so typical Vara." He rolls his eyes playfully.

"So what Dylan, this is me now." I look in the mirror in front of me. My hair is now up to my shoulders and wet from the rinse Jared just gave me. I have small bags under my eyes, but nothing I can't cover up. It's been about 1 month since I've been in LA. I decided to stay here longer than Sarah so she went home 2 weeks ago. I'm going back home just in time for Christmas and New Years. I've been doing some photoshoots and promo for my new single off my 2nd album.

Liam and Louis call and text me almost everyday just to see how I'm doing. I don't really stay on the phone with them for too long because they are doing promo for Midnight Memories and sometimes I hear Harry's voice in the background and it still kind of stings..

"You watch too many movies Vara." His voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Oh really? So what is going to happen now Mr. I know everything?" I ask him sassily.

"You're going to get an amazing hair cut and change your attitude and fall in love with some hot actor that used to be your celebrity crush." He teases me.

"You're wrong about that last part." I tell him before I walk towards Jared where he is waiting with the hair dye.

-----

Dylan and I are walking to his car now and my phone starts to vibrate and I smile as soon as I see who is calling me. Dylan hears the ringtone and smiles, "Is that the Puppy or the loud one?"

I laugh and hit his arm, "Shut up." I answer the call before it goes to voicemail. "Liiiiii!"

"Ahh the puppy." Dylan mumbles to himself. I laugh as I hear Liam's voice on the line.

"Var! How are you today?" He says cheerfully.

"I'm fine Li, how are you?"

"Great. We just got out of a meeting for the tour and it just made me excited."

I laugh lightly, "Yeah the tour is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to smoke with Louis all across the world." I mess with him.

"I'm just going to ignore you said that. So are you excited about the AMA's! I can't wait to see you! I miss you...we all do." He mumbles the last part but I heard him crystal clear.

I sigh, "I miss you guys too. I can't wait to hang out with you guys when you get here. We can hang out after too, I'm free!"

"Oh that's perfect!-" I hear some noises in the background. "Okay V, I have to go but I'll text you later, love you!" He says before hanging up.

"How's the puppy?" He asks as he opens the door to his car for me to jump in. He gets in the drivers seat and starts the car.

"Liam is fine. He got excited about tour and asked when I was going back home." I put my seat belt on and turn on the radio softly. I smile as I hear Sam Smith on.

"Are you excited about the tour? I haven't heard you talk about it much?" He looks at me with concern as we hit a red light.

I nod, "Of course I'm excited. Who wouldn't want to tour the world with her brother and her best friends?"