•Moving Out•

Autumn's POV~

I never thought after 3 years of working 5 jobs and saving money I would have enough to finally move out.

I thought to myself after slowly opening up my eyes and looking at my teal painted walls. I moved to my right side to look at my cracked screen of a phone and realized it was almost 11am. I quickly got up and picked out my outfit for the day.

(outfit above)

I grabbed some bleached high waisted shorts and my white bandeau and put them on. Then I went over to the back of the door and grabbed my red kimono and slid it over my shoulders. I ran into the bathroom and brushed out my blond hair and quickly put it into a messy fishtail. After that I put on some simple makeup -eyeshadow , eyeliner , and mascara. And picked up my beige flip flops and my gold necklace and my keys and ran out the door.

Once I unlocked my car door I realized I forgot to say goodbye to my parents.

"Who cares they are probably just sleeping" I mumble to myself.

I also forgot to eat something my stomach is killing for some Starbucks though. I put my car key into the slot and started the engine and started driving out the driveway. On the way to Starbucks I decided to call my mom and dad to tell them I was leaving and to meet me at the airport.

"Hello?" I heard my moms raspy voice say out the phone.

"Hey mom, where's dad?" I said confused.

"He went downstairs to look for you..? Where are you anyway?" She said suspiciously.

"Mom it's 11:30 my flight is at 12:00" I said kinda aggravated.

"OH MY GOD ! DALE AUTUMNS FLIGHT WE FORGOT!" She screamed through the phone while I cringed.

"Mom it's okay just meet me at the Orlando airport." I stated.

"Okay we will see you there honey". She said finally calmed down from her panic attack.

"K mom bye" I said quickly because I pulled up to the drive thru speaker then I hung up.
•••••
"Hi! Welcome to Starbucks what can I get for you?" Spoke the man in the speaker.

"Hi yeah um can I get a trenta golden ginger ale fizzio with raspberry?"

This is a actual drink I suggest you try it (:

"Yes of course anything else?"

"No that's it" I said unsure if I wanted a lemon pound cake.

"Okay your total is $3.98 please pull up to the first window"

I pressed on the pedal and pulled up.
And I couldn't believe who was holding my drink waiting for me at the window.

Hey guys this is my first ever fanfic and hopefully you enjoy it (: I left a little cliff hanger oops aha let me know if you're excited for the next chapter!