S I X

L A U R E N

"what the fuck are you doing here?" I shouted my voice bouncing off the walls of the room.

"Watch your mouth young lady," he said with a stern voice I could feel the tension in the room.

why was he here? i didn't understand. i thought he was long gone now. let me tell you a little bit about this man. he's my dad but i hate to call him that. he abused all of us. me, taylor, chris, even my mom. he's also very homophobic. this man deserves to be locked up and behind bars.

he's the type of guy that you see preaching at the corner of the road saying 'gay marriage is a sin' and all that jazz. i support it of course, which is one of the reasons i wanna take a ringer to his neck and chop off his legs and feed it to the wolves.

"listen lauren. your father is going to be staying with us for a couple of months. no, if's or but's." my mom said calmly. i could see the fear in her eyes. but i wasn't scared of this monster. i was going to be strong for my family.

"but mom--" i said but she quickly cut me off.

"NO BUTS LAUREN MICHELLE." she snapped, throwing me off guard.

i looked at her then back at my so-called father. i mumbled a 'fine' under my breath before shoving past him and going to my room.

i didn't want to be bothered for the rest of the night. i didn't even go down for dinner because i knew he would be down there and i didn't want to be reminded of what happened in the past. it's far behind us and i just want to forget about everything. but i can't it left a huge scar and it's something you just can't forget.

**

C A M I L A

"so he had to get it surgically removed.. i still can't believe he did that with a rake." jade shivered.

"ya'll need jesus." ally said shaking her head at the conversation.

"hey camila, you alright.. you're more quiet than usual." jesy spoke up, turning everyone's attention towards me.

"yeah, i'm fine i guess.. has anyone seen lauren?" i asked looking around trying to find the familiar face.

"oh why do you care? she only hurts you. why would you want to talk to her?" ally scoffed and i just shrugged.

"i don't know apparently she's in a bad mood." i sigh and they all nod understandingly.

"well that's the bell. jesy we'll see you later." jade added before walking off to biology and ally walked closely behind.

i was a bit slow walking to class. mostly because i knew what was coming next.

**

"where is my essay?" lauren whispered aggressively as she sat next to me.

i nodded and handed her the essay i wrote for her. she was too lazy to do her own homework, and it kinda pissed me off if we're being honest.

"alright, i'll be around to collect your essays. go ahead and work on the book work and i'll have them all graded by the end of the class.