T W E N T Y - F O U R

**

C A M I L A

I quickly ran upstairs to grab a few things before I would head back to Lauren's for the night. I changed into something comfortable and everything I would need.

It pains me to think me and Lauren have to act like best friends around her father or else, I'm afraid he would do something to me or Lauren, that can't happen.

I headed downstairs and saw a smiling Lauren on the couch. "Ready." She smiled getting up from her spot.

"Ready." I nodded and we started to head out, but before we could get out the front door my mom stopped us.

"Where are you two going?" She questioned.

"Lauren's, we're going to watch some movies. Not Netflix and Chill though don't worry."

"Hm, okay have fun but not too much fun.." My mom trailed off.

"What.." I questioned before I finally got it. "Mami! No." I shake my head. I looked up to see Lauren blushing making me giggle.

"Okay, okay girls, I'll see you later." My mom waved us off and me and Lauren both got into the car.

"You're cute when you blush by the way." I giggle before kissing Lauren's cheek.

**

L A U R E N

Me and Camila both made it up to my room without anyone bothering us. Which was weird because this house was unusually quiet. Usually, my mom is throwing some party or something, but not tonight I guess. But I stopped attending those a long time ago, or I'll come down for the food and go back up to my room.

Once we got to my room I sat on the bed with Camila laying down next to me, I quickly turned on Netflix and cuddled up next to Camila, her arms were around my waist as her head rested on my chest.

A warm and fuzzy feeling went through my body when she did this, it felt amazing. Nobody has ever made me feel the way that she does. It was just right.

I placed a small kiss on the top of my head, right before the movie started. This is going to be a good night.

**

"Every single time." Camila wiped a year away has the move the fault in our stars ended. (A/N but really Netflix if you're reading this book a girl up and put that movie on there)

I giggled before kissing her cheek. It was the third movie we watched and I still haven't heard a sound. Maybe they're all sleeping at this point? I don't even know anymore, all I know as it's quiet. "What do you want to do now?" I asked Camila, who sat there with a huge smile on her face.

She quickly found her way on top of me, straddling my waist, while she still had a huge smile plastered on her face. "This." She smirked before she crashed her lips into mine into a deep and hungry kiss, and it was pleasing.

It's cute and funny because every kiss seems like the first and I just get butterflies and my heart beats faster with every minute.

I pulled her waist down so she was completely on top of me as I rolled my hips against hers, deepening the kiss.

She bit down on my bottom lip, making a soft moan escape my lips, she didn't waste time putting her tongue into my mouth.

I grabbed onto her shoulders as I continued to roll my hips against hers. Even this was just pleasing. I just wanted time to stop, everything was just perfect right now. I want it to go on forever. Not a care in the world.

She removed her lips from mine and continued to trail down to my neck making soft and tiny kisses at random places on my neck. It was amazing, this is perfect she is perfect.

I gripped onto her shirt as she nibbled on my ear. She brought her head up and kissed my lips once more before pulling away. I missed the warmth of her lips, I tried to pull her back in but she didn't want to. Instead, she kissed my forehead making a whimper escape my lips, before she made her way to my nose and to the skin above my top lip, making me let out another whimper. That was until I grabbed her head and put her soft lips against my waiting lips in a hungry kiss.

I grabbed at the hem of my shirt making me pull it off, throwing it somewhere in the room, just leaving me in my bra.

I wrapped my legs around her waist pulling her closer, if that was even possible.

This was just perfect, nothing could ruin this.

"Lauren!" I heard a deep voice yell, well fuck.

I pushed Camila off of me and she quickly covered herself up with the blanket while I got right next to her in bed.

Really? This is just perfect.

No this is bad, fuck. Okay, keep calm.

"In here!" I yelled back, I was surprised my voice wasn't shaky.

The door opened and it revealed my dad.

He scanned my face before moving over to see Camila. He was probably disgusted because he saw two girls in the same bed.

"Who is this?" He asked calmly. Of course, he acts calm when people are over.

"C-Camila, we talked on the phone remember?" She asked almost calmly.

He looked at her for a few more seconds and then back at me. I could tell he was throwing up inside, "okay. I'll be downstairs." She said before leaving the room.

"That was close." Camila sighed crawling closer to me.

"Yeah." I nodded, pulling her body closer to me, loving the warmth.

It was just me and her and nothing was going to come between us, I've said that a million times but I mean it. She's the one.

I pulled her body even closer with my lips pressed against her neck. We were safe, for now.

>>>>><<<<

Idek what to say anymore. Hi, I'm still trash and this chapter is shit! But do you guys like the new cover?? I like it. Ily all sfm. Bye guys.