T W E N T Y - S I X

**
This is very short and I'm sorry

*TRIGGER WARNING*

C A M I L A

I felt like I was wearing nothing, I shivered as the breeze hit my skin. It was getting really cold out and I didn't want to be outside any longer so I begged Lauren to let us leave soon or else I'd become an ice cube.

She finally agreed and I got off the bench and started to walk ahead of Lauren. She quickly grabbed my wrist, which luckily wasn't the one I cut on, and turned me around so I was facing her. The corners of her lips turned up a bit, making me giggle. "What?" I giggled.

"Nothing, I just want to kiss you." She smiled. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she did the same with my waist, bringing us closer. I saw a pink color panting her face because of the cold. Making her look like something that wasn't even real. Her beauty was too much to handle.

I didn't care if it felt like ice cubes were going through out my body. It was worth it with Lauren right here right now, and she was all that mattered at this very moment. I felt the heat radiating off her skin as she rubbed her nose against mine and dipped into a kiss.

My heart kept speeding up as the kiss deepened. Her arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer, but that's when we heard.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER"

His loud voice rippled through the night sky. Making Lauren and I pull away from each other. Standing there with our mouths wide open.

It was Lauren's father standing there with a knife, pointed directly at me.

**

L A U R E N

I stood there in shock, I felt like I was sinking in quicksand, I was slowly drowning as time seemed to slow down. A tiny voice in my mind kept yelling at me telling me to do something. But it seemed like I was in a trance. It seemed all I could do was stare at the sharp tip of the knife that my father was holding.

"I SAID GET AWAY BEFORE I DO SOMETHING!" He yelled once again making my heart pound in my chest and it felt like it was going to come through my chest.

My breath was shaky and I was taking short breaths, while my hands became to get sweaty. I looked at Camila in the corner of my eye.

She seemed even more scared than I was and she seemed like she was about to break into tears. I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

"I'm telling you one last time to get away from her or else I'll run this right through your body." But Camila didn't even move a muscle she was even too scared to breathe.

He took a step closer making my breath hitch in my throat. I knew I had to say something but I didn't know what.

He stood there his hair seemed greasy as ever and his knife was pointed as he held it in both hands but it was still shaking. His eyes were bloodshot meaning he was either really drunk or was crying but I'm pretty sure it was the first. He looked like a madman.

"D-dad please put the knife down, you're drunk." I tried to stay calm for Camila's sake. But he didn't even answer he just took another step forward, shaking his head while he stared at us, he stared at us with a psychotic stare. Something I'd never seen before, but he kept going in Camila's direction.

"I told you before Lauren. Loving the same gender is a sin, and now you're both going to pay!"

Time seemed to freeze for the longest time and all I could hear was Camila's yelp and scream ringing through my ears as I saw the knife go straight into her stomach. with one move my dad twists it and pulls it out, all I could see was red.

Red was the color of Camila's sweater. Red is the color of blood. Red.

Camila's body fell to the ground, her head first. Her eyes were shut, and her hair was getting soaked in the thick liquid.

The worst of it all is all I did was stand there terrified as my dad ran away. Honestly, I tried to move into Camila's way to block the attack but it just didn't happen. I was too slow.

By the time I reached him his feet were already hitting the pavement running as fast as he could.

**

"Camila? Camila? Please talk to me. Open your eyes, baby. I wanna see your eyes. Please Camz." I yelled, but I'm surprised no one had heard me. I began to hyperventilate as I hovered over her body.

"Please Camila, stay with me." My mind went into overdrive. I pulled her up as I wiped strands of hair out of her face. I don't have my fucking phone on me.

She's not dying. I tried to repeat to myself but all I could think of was the worst.

"Help I need... I need help!"

My vision was blurry as I grabbed Camila and picked her up bridal style. Her blood was soaking my shirt and her body was limp but I didn't care she needed help.

Some people's heads snapped in my direction staring at us wondering if something was wrong. When they saw Camila and the blood all over us they knew something was wrong and that's when they whipped out their phones, ready to dial 911.

**

It was all just a blur all I see are bright flashing lights and Camila getting pulled into the ambulance. All I really remember was being held back by two officers as I tried to run to her. As the ambulance drove off I dropped to the ground crying.

This can't be happening.

>>>><<<<

Night changes plays softly in the background.