F O U R

"Camila, time to get up."

My eyes shoot open, faster than Lauren's fists when she's mad.

I groan and make my way out of bed, not standing up straight. I made my way over to the bathroom sucks we all have to share.

I groan as a flip the toilet seat lid up before pulling down my pants.

** CAMILA NEEDS SOME PRIVACY **

My damp hair fell to my shoulders soaking my shirt a bit. I sigh before putting it up. I have swimming for PE today and guess what! I bet you already guessed. Lauren and her minions are in my gym class. They say they do swim at the beginning of the year to get it done and over with, but I don't understand. How can my school afford a pool when they can't afford proper ventilation systems?

Plus, Jade and Ally aren't in my PE so yay! This will be fun. Please, note the sarcasm.

**

"Hurry up, Cabello! Everyone's waiting!"

"Coming," I yell back at the coach.

I stood there looking at my bruised body, some cuts that still haven't healed from what Lauren did to me last year. My fingers ran over a scar on my arm but let my arms drop to the side

'Come on Camila, they probably won't notice' I thought to myself. But they will, they will think I cut myself and beat myself up. Lauren acts like an Angel when she's not around me.

I shake off the feeling and walk into the pool area. I can already feel everyone's eyes looking at me and the whispers. It hurts it does, but I fight it back.

I sat on a bench by myself while the coach explains what we are going to do. I could feel eyes burning into my skull and I could already tell it was Lauren.

We all did our laps and finished what we had to do for the day. It was a relief that I didn't have any more classes with Lauren or her little minions, besides lunch ahh shit. But maybe she'll leave me alone, because Jade and Ally will be there, yeah.

**

L A U R E N

"Hey guys this is my Cousin Aliyah. I hope you guys don't mind her sitting with us." Normani smiles (A/N Made up the name bc I didn't want to bring her real cousin into this)

"Not at all," Brad smirks, did I mention he's my boyfriend?

I hit his arm softly shooting him a look before smiling at the girl.

"Not at all, sit down Aliyah. It's nice to meet you." I smile.

"Thank you. And you too... Um." She trails off.

"Lauren, and this right here is my boyfriend Brad" My face goes from a smile to a very serious look.

"Right." She says sitting down, before making direct eye contact with Brad.

Does she not get a hint? Or is she that dumb to be messing with me? I just roll my eyes. I promised myself I'd have only one victim this year and I've already chosen. I smirk looking up at the brunette a few tables down. This year is going to be fun.

"Hey, Babe, did you ever finish your biology paper." Brad turns to me

"I don't know, I made Camila do it for me." I shrug.

"It's due tomorrow id get it from her."

"Right, right. I'll get it from her after lunch."

**

C A M I L A

I winced at the pain as my head hit the locker. Bringing my hand to my head and wincing again.