E P I L O U G E

Dare- Listen to 'These four walls' by little mix and read this

**

Camila didn't want to go to the funeral. For the past week, she lay on her bed in a ball form crying until she couldn't cry anymore. Whispering Lauren's name. But her mom dragged her out even if it was forceful.

She stared at the faces she tried to recognize as her eyes hid behind shades gazing over the massive crowd that showed up. All of Lauren's family members and friends showed up. She saw Brad and Aliyah huddled up crying. Perrie buried her face into Jade's neck as Normani and Leigh surrounded them. Even Jesy, Ally, and Austin were there crying uncontrollably. Her mom was the biggest mess of all. You could only hear her scream "Where's my baby? What have you done to her?" To the sky. Chris and Taylor tried to calm her down but failed as her body shook falling to the ground

Camila caught a man's attention. A man she didn't want to see ever again in her life. Lauren's mom told her about the night she ended up in the hospital. "You bastard! You son of a bitch! Why couldn't you accept us? You had to go kill your daughter. Look where she is now, I hope you're happy. Go burn in hell for all I care this is all your fault!" Camila screamed at the top of her lungs getting stares from a few people. His face fell and he could see the faint tear sliding down his face. But Camila didn't care. Her mother pulled her back trying to calm her down but that just made Camila scream more hateful words

**

She saw Lauren laying dead in the casket. She looked so pale yet so peaceful her arms against her chest and her eyelids closed.

Camila couldn't feel the energy to go walk over there with wobbly legs she couldn't at all. Tears fell once again seeing her girlfriend's dead body. She couldn't handle it.

Dinah was in jail and charged with murder. No one seemed to care when she got out or not. They all knew she was a monster. No one wanted to be dragged down with her. Not even her family who shunned her.

**

Camila lay her back to the wall head hitting it every now and then when she heard the ticking of the clock in her ears clinging onto Lauren's jacket, remembering every kiss they ever shared. Every word Lauren once whispered in her ear. Every lustful kiss, or bite she gave her. Even text messages she saved to her phone. She remembered her on her bed that one day after school. She remembered the soft calming words that Lauren has whispered to her. Her head banged against the wall harder now trying to forget them as it pained her. But she could remember everything clearly.

Her hair, her laugh, her eyes she once died to see and hear. And that beautiful movie star smiles that she had and that she melted over. Every gaze or whisper was meant only for them two in the back of Mrs. Bettingers class.

Camila refused to eat or drink or bathe. Refused to see anyone at all and just lay on the floor in the same exact outfit she wore on her first time to Lauren's house for the project. Everything created a gaping hole in her heart she thought that couldn't be fixed anymore. The love of her life was murdered in front of her and she couldn't handle it with everyone always asking her if she was alright or not. Of course, she wasn't.

She wanted to be with Lauren and she wanted to hear her voice and feel her touch. She wanted to end it just to see her. She quickly ran into the bathroom holding up a razor almost bringing it down to her skin when she heard a faint whisper. "Please don't." She looked around the bathroom trying to hear the familiar voice when her eyes set on something.

She saw the outline of Lauren's body first before she saw her face. Camila shook her head. She was probably just hallucinating her mind playing tricks on her again. "Please, Camz." The voice whimpered. And she saw Lauren's arms wide open for a hug.

She stood up immediately running to the figure but right when she touched Lauren she slipped through her fingertips. Only making Camila sob harder.

She thought about ending it again as she sat on the toilet writing her explanation on why she wanted to end it so her mom could see it. But like before once the blade hit Camila's skin a figure was in front of hers. Lauren's figure. "Don't." It whispered. "But you're only going to slip away again," Camila whispered her throat hurting, seeing teardrops on her wrist now.

"I'll always be watching you, Camz." Lauren whispered before she felt pressure on her lips which she thought Lauren was trying to kiss her.

But Camila knew by now. Knew Lauren was in heaven looking down at her watching her every move. Her guardian Angel.

Camila called Lauren's phone going immediately right to voice mail. "Hi, it's Lauren. Sorry, I can't pick up right now but leave a message!" She heard the voice say.

She knew Lauren would never pick up the phone again. It was worth still hearing her voice again. She called regularly until the phone company shut down Lauren's line.

But she knew Lauren would always be by her side either way.

'I love you, Lauren' she whispered again feeling another pressure on her wrist before warmth wrapped around her waist feeling the presence knowing immediately it was Lauren.

>>>><<<

T H E E N D

Hi hello I hoped you guys enjoyed this shit story. I don't know if anyone was happy with the ending or not or if they cried bc I did. Anyways, I'm gonna say if they demand is high enough I'll write up and alternative ending so we can all be happy!

I'm not sure if I'm going to write another fanfic soon or not. But no one would read it anyways. I haven't decided it.

Like I was saying I hope you guys enjoyed and I hope you're not too mad at me.

I love you all! Bye guys