Chapter 37: I'm Not Ready

Start from the beginning

Oh the list is endless!

There's just so many consequences of loving Justin Bieber.

There are very bad consequences but heavenly good ones too that just knock the others out and far away from me. He is honestly the most amazing thing to happen to me and now being blessed with another one of him or me (if it's a girl) just makes me feel so special, so loved, all over again. I just wished he felt the same way, but he doesn't. Oh what am I going to do? Do I give up this precious thing developing inside me and carry on living this fantasy with Justin or do I keep it and change both our lives forever, for good or for bad. Agh, this is so frustrating!

I sit up, slowly and look around my room then realise that I need to take out some personal belongings and pictures as that's all that is left in my room now. My room is literally empty. Most of the stuff is in the huge truck, waiting outside our house - thanks to Justin. He's basically cleared out my entire room whilst I was asleep. I think of the things he may have found, such as my childhood pictures? I blush, I looked so crazy back then with huge curly hair. I walk over to my drawer to find the pictures still there...thank god. I slip them into the side pocket of my hand bag, maybe I can look through them on the journey to wherever Justin is taking me. I gather my luggage and hand bag because all of my things have already been put onto the truck. I wipe my tears away, look in the mirror to fix my make-up, take a deep breath before walking out the door and making my way downstairs. I struggle to hold the suitcase on my way down to which Justin notices from the bottom of the stairs and instantly grabs it off, of me, taking it to the car.

"I guess this is another goodbye then sweetie..." my mom says, hugging me extremely tightly! Gah.

"For now, mom. I'm going to come see you as soon as we get settled!" I say, crying my eyes out, from love and the thought of being away from the woman who's always loved me unconditionally.

"You better, cupcake!" she says, holding me at arms length and examining me before leaving a gentle kiss on my forehead.

I turn to my dad and try my best to hide the look of disgust on my face in turn for a sympathy look which I do feel for him. I know how persuasive Ellie can be, just ask Justin! I give him a hug to which he gladly returns. "I'm so sorry for everything, Jayleigh. I love you with all my heart, please don't forget that".

"I know, Dad. I love you, too but it's just going to take me some more time getting around it, okay? Just please try and look out for mum, when she starts speaking to you again" I say, looking over at my mom and winking. We, mother and daughter are pretty good when it comes to giving someone the silent treatment which is exactly what Justin will be getting.

"Um, everything's packed and I've just sent the truck over to the shipping docks to be shipped to the new address. Have um, you said your goodbyes Jayleigh?" Justin asks, softly.

"Yes, she has now take her before I change my mind!" My mom says, laughing and crying at the same time, bless her.

"I love you!" I say to my parents one last time before making my way out of the door and into a taxi that Justin's hired. Justin also says his goodbyes to my parents before joining me in the taxi.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The journey to the ship is fairly short but feels like forever due to the silence between Justin and I. It kills me but I really don't know what to say to him. I mean, I understand what he's trying to say and therefore totally see his perspective but this is someone's potential life we're talking about. I exit the taxi as soon as it stops and realise it is incredibly chilly out! There's also two big security guards waiting outside the taxi, how did they get there? Suddenly I don't care, as long as they're there because I spot about 60 screaming girls running this way! Gah. It's roughly around 6:35pm now...the day has flown quick! I look up to see the gigantic ship that's almost as big as the titanic but not so much. It's magnificent. It reads 'AK&CO WaterLines' on it with 'Miami' on the side... Where going to Miami! I smile as Justin drapes a blanket over me, aware of my shivering body. I turn to thank him but see he's already gone to the boot of the taxi to take out my luggage as I already had my hand bag on me. "Ready?" Justin asks me as he takes my hand in his with my luggage in the other, walking towards the boarding entrance of this huge floating machine. We sort-of run towards the ship along with the security guards because the girls where literally right next to us now!

"We love you Justin!", "When's your new album coming out?","I'm yours, not her!","Does Jayleigh know what Jerry tastes like?" - They were shouting at Justin with so many questions, I can see why it's hard to keep up! He manages to sign a few notepads before showing the officer in front of the ship our tickets and allowing me to safely board it via a ramp. I begin to blush as I recap the last question I heard one of the fans ask.

'Does Jayleigh know what Jerry tastes like' my inner self reminds me of the question to which I reply, yes I do. It tastes pretty darn good but it's also got me into a lot of trouble I say to myself, looking down at my belly.

Oh jerry.

Justin takes us to our First Class Suite and puts my luggage down. "Those fans are crazy sometimes haha but I love them all! They're my little babies" he says, suddenly realising what he just said.

Way to go, Justin.

"Your babies love you, too" I hiss before walking over to the huge king-sized bed and sitting down, taking my shoes off.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise what I was saying" Justin says, removing my other shoe for me, before kissing my naked feet. "How are you feeling baby, would you like anything to eat?" he asks, hurt and upset.

Looking at him like that just make me melt so I decide to give up the ignoring act, at least for now and confide in him. "Yes, please" I reply to his question.

"I'll be right back princess, get comfortable" and with that said, he's gone.

I change into some PJs as they were the first thing I could see in my luggage, plus they were super comfy so why not? I grab my handbag and put it onto the bed. I notice that my phone battery was dead so decide to plug it in next to the bed to charge. I scramble through my bag and spot my baby pictures I had slipped in before I left the house. I decide to have a look at them just after I snuggle up into the duvet of the bed.

I begin looking, one by one, cherishing the amazing moments of the past and my beautiful childhood, the less-complicated times... The times where the consequences would only be getting grounded or missing out on pocket money. I sigh to myself as I continue to look through...

Suddenly, I find an unseen picture... It's of Jake! I don't remember having this picture... I mean I've seen it before but I never kept it. I shudder as I remember all the belts and whips from the times I spent with this man and how he used me, every single day. I rip the photo up into two pieces and throw it into the garbage next to the bed.

As I watch the pieces turn as they fall, I notice they have something written on the back. I pull them out again and try to neatly align the pieces so that I can read the message:

> Are you sure it's Justin's? ;)

My mind has a mini heart attack at the thought.