Chapter 29

There's still good in you! I see it,
I've always seen it.

~Belle

Skylar's Prov.
They wouldn't die, each time I strike they would attach themselves back together again.

I had enough, I've been fighting for hours.

I raised my silver knife above my head and took a deep breath....then I strikes it under the ground then twisted it.

Light spread and a big sound covered the air.

When there was no sound and no light I untwist my long silver knife and pull it out of the ground. I looked up and saw all of Zalgo's army, dead. They have been burned and vanished into the ground where they belonged.

I looked at the building and ran towards it then ran up the stairs into a big room where I found the others.

Slender was battling Zalgo, they both looked at me then stopped and separated. Zalgo gave me an evil smile.

"My Sky, there is someone I want you to meet." He looked behind him.

There, came out of the shadow was my spineless sister, Galzo.

She opened her arms out to hug me, but before she could move I took out my silver knife and attached them together.

She giggled."I missed you so much, Skylar." I kept my distance from her.

"Missed me. Please the only time you ever missed me is when you drowned me in the lake." She started to laugh.

"Those are very good memories of us. But we are sisters Skylar, we belong to father." I glared at her.

"He isn't my god damn father, and he will never be!!! I only had a mother that loved me not one who treated me like shit and called me worthless like he did!" She didn't change her face, she was smiling so wide.

"If you don't join us, I'll have to kill you myself." She took out her dark black scythe, still smiling.

"Mom loves you, us. She did everything to keep us safe, but you were daddy's girl, you were always on his side. Mom couldn't save you because he gave you nothing useless powers, so mom had to save me and leave you two behind. Since we were kids, you thought I wasn't good enough, but I was. I just didn't want to hurt you because you were my sister. You only beat me is because he told you to, he wanted me to to fight back, to kill you." I stood next to Slender, she didn't have a smile anymore she had a grin.

"He doesn't love you, Galzo. He wanted you to protect him, he won't care if you die in front of his eyes. Your useless to him, he needed me for my power of have from my my mom and him. You were just a his creation. But I understand if you care, just at least know once I kill you I can't bring you back to life. What do you say?"

She looked at the ground, it wasn't even almost five seconds until she rises her head and said," I'll take my chances." She smiled, widely.

"If that's what you want." I stepped away from Slender and stood a few feet in front of her. Spinning my knife in the air then slicing the air, ready for her to attack.