Chapter 2

I became Insane

With long intervals

And sanity

~bunnyzbearz

"Don't worry about him Sky he's always like that." Toby said to me.

He showed me to my room which was close to the corner and a door beside it. I walked inside and the walls were dark purple and so was the bed and there was a window by the bed.

"This room used to be Jane's room but she left and we didn't know where she went, but anyways there's a lot of bathrooms in this mansion but the one closest to your room is the the one in the hallway in front of your door, it's the only door there and the hallway isn't even that long. There's some fresh cloths on your bed so you could change and freshen up." Toby said looking at me.

"Thanks." I said.

"Your welcome, if you need anything just tell me alright." I nodded.

"Oh and I forgot the door next to yours is Jeff's room I think you guys should get to know each other." And with that he left.

So me and Jeff are going to share the same bathroom, well so be it.

I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom, I wanted to take a bath to get the blood off of me and to relax for a moment.

I started up the hot water and I put some bubbles, when I was finished I took my cloths off and dipped in.

"This feels good." I said. But once I said that my ear twitched, someone was in here then at that moment I heard a chuckle and someone touched my back.

I turned around quickly and came face to face with Jeff the killer. His face was so close to mine that I could feel his hot breath on me.

"What are you doing here?" I yelled.

"Needed to use the bathroom but I can your enjoying yourself." As soon as he said that I grabbed him by the sweater and pulled him into the tub.

I quickly grabbed my towel and looked at him. He was soaking wet, I let out a laugh but then said,

"I can see your enjoying yourself as well." And with that I went to my room.

I put on a black sweater, long grey and black stripped socks, short black skirt, and my boots and grabbed my knife and I put it in the aside of my right side sock so I could easily grab it since my socks reached my thighs.

I left the mansion and entered the mortal world to go fetch some of my food(blood). Slenderman has a point that I couldn't control my thirst, I lose full control of it, it's just that it keeps me alive it keeps me active, not like a vampire who stays young forever. The blood I drink is unique very hard to find that's why I can't control it, there isn't a lot of pure blood around these parts but this is my home now, so I have to get use to it.

I was in the woods and I smelled something, this blood smelled so good I started running to were it was. I took out my knife since Slenderman told me to use it more often, I climbed a tree, I was close to that person, but then that person disappeared. My ears are very sensitive and so is my tail, and at that very moment someone pulled my tail, pain filled it and I fell off the tree and landed on my feet and stood up to be face to face with Jeff the killer.

He looked at me and smiled, I gave him a grin and a face that looked pissed off which I am.

"Kitty didn't like the feeling did she." He said to me while taking out his knife.

"Kitty didn't like that at all." I said holding my knife tighter. But then he was the one with pure blood I could smell it from here and I wanted it so bad but I can't kill him, but it never hurts to try...right.

We attacked at the same time but I couldn't hold my thirst it was going crazy, if it don't get any blood, I might as well kill him.

I got a few cuts and he did too and then some blood ran down his mouth to his chin. I couldn't hold it, I put my knife by the side of my sock and dodged his attack and brought both my hands up, one holding his white-bloody sweater and the other grabbing his hair.

And at that moment I was licking the blood off of his mouth through his cut smile.

His eyes were more wider now, as soon as I let go, I ran because I didn't want to hurt him, but my question is,

'Why does his blood drive me more crazy than any other?'

I ran to find prey, but it was too late. I didn't have any control of my thirst and I know that mostly everyone is going to die tonight.