Chapter 28

I told you to be patient

I told you to be fine

I told you to be balanced

I told you to be Kind

Now all your love is wasted

Well, then

Who the hell was I?

~Bon Ivy

Jeff's Prov.
I saw them attack her in every directions.

We walked into the run down building and went deeper inside, we walked up the long stairs and came to this big empty room that was filled with blood on the walls and the floor.

Slender stood in front of all of us, blocking anyone from hurting us.

Zalgo appeared in front of Slender, he looked pissed.

"All you had to do was give her to me, and we wouldn't be in this right now." Zalgo said. His voice was deep but firm.

"We made a deal even when Scarlet was there. We keep Skylar." He put his long hands into a fist.

"Yes we did. But Skylar has everything from her mother and from me, that's not fair for a father to not have his other daughter with him." He laughed.

"You don't know how much Scarlet loved both of her daughters until you turned the other one into you. She is powerless but that is because Scarlet had cursed her and removed her powers." Zalgo got angry. He ran towards Slender and then they started to fight.

Slender's tentacle spread out of his back and used it as his shield and armor.

'Skylar has a....sister.' I thought.