Chapter 26

Sometimes when things are
Falling Apart, they may actually
Fall Into Place.

I woke up and looked over my clock, read 8:13.

I took the sheets off of me and went down stairs to see everyone, but once I got up I saw a note under my pillow.

I grabbed it and it read, I hope your ready Skylar, because you'll be losing what you care about in a 2 days.

~Father

I threw the note into the garbage then headed down stairs.

I needed more time, I need to be more ready than I am already.

I saw Jeff on the couch so I decided to join him.

"How was your sleep?" He kissed my cheek.

"It's was peaceful." I smiled at him and kissed his lips.

Few hours passed and I headed up stairs and Jeff followed behind. I was about to open my door but Jeff took my hand and turned me towards him.

"I have a surprise for you." He gave me a blind fold and then tied it around my head and then covered it over my eyes.

"I hate surprises Jeff." He then walked me to a room and closed the door behind him.

"I know, but this one you will love." He untied the blind fold and I couldn't believe my eyes, there were lighted candles around the room and rose petals on the floor and on his bed.

I turned around to face him and he was already naked.

"Skylar, I love you. You don't know how much I want you and how much

He kissed me gently and started to caress my cheek, he took off my sweater and then my mini skirt and long socks, he laid me on his bed of rose pedals. He took off my bra then my underwear, he grabbed my legs and wrapped them over his waist then he started to caress them.

He kissed my neck then went down to my breast, one was in his hand and started to squeeze it gently, I started to moan softly. He started to kiss my stomach and then reached my area and started to lick.

I squeaked a bit because I was startled, but then I was starting to feel pleasure and more. I stroked his hair while he kept licking.

A few minutes later he came back up and looked at me and smiled.

I kissed him then turned him over and I was on top of him. I started to nibble on his neck and kissed it at the same time, I worked my way down and reached his area.

I started to suck on it slowly a then went a bit fast, he started to moan a bit loud, he put his hand on my head to make me go a bit further and I did.

I came back up and then grabbed his dick and started to mess with him. He started to hold in his moans but he a loud moan escape from his lips. He turned me over and he was on top of me, he looked at me and kissed me rough but passionate.

He entered inside me slowly then he went faster and harder.

I started to moan louder and kept telling him to go harder and faster each minute.

We grew tired and we were sweaty, he laid next me touching my face while I closed my eyes.

He kissed me and I kissed back.

"You were amazing." He said.

"So were you." I smiled at him. I put my arms around his body and fell asleep on his hard chest.

I opened my eyes to see the sunlight shining on my face. The window was open and the hearing of birds chirping while they fly.

I turned my head the other way and found a rose pedal in my hair from last night. The memories from last night filled my head, I smiled at the thought