Chapter 5

Free me,

Save me,

Love me,

But never leave me.

~A

I grabbed her hands and pulled her back.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I love you Jeff, I want you, I need you." she came at me again, I grabbed her shoulder and backed her away.

"I don't love you." She took my hand off her shoulder with force.

"WHY DO YOU LOVE HER? WHY NOT ME?" She yelled at my face.

I didn't reply, I didn't even look at her. She stormed out of the room with anger. Why couldn't she understand that Skykar was my everything, Maze was nothing like her she couldn't heal the pain I feel.

Skylar's Prov.

Chains covered my body, the feeling of blood dripping from my forehead. All I see is darkness, I couldn't feel the floor, the tightness of the chains wrapped around my arms, legs, body, I couldn't feel anything.

Bright lights shined, a glass on the wall that only looked like a mirror on the outside but in that mirror were scientist that could see me.

I never felt so weak. I never thought that this could happen to me, AGAIN.

Loud noise filled the room making my ears hurt. I yelled,

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

2 months passed (Jeff's Prov)

I've been going insane like crazy. Every knight I've been crying like never before and now I'm angry.

I needed my Skylar, my Sky.

I been searching for her for years and now that I found her there all going to pay.

Skylar's Prov.

That's it I'm hungry I haven't ate, I haven't drank any blood. I needed to feel free.

I broke one of the chain then they all came loose. I jumped into the glass mirror, since I still have a little bit of strength left.

I ate every single one in the room some I broke there necks. Then I heard women and men screaming then it all stopped.

I grabbed my knife that was in a case and put it In my sock. I wiped the blood off my mouth and then I ran out the back door.

Jeff's Prov

I killed every women and man in the building then I came across a door, I opened it and I saw dead body's most of them have bit marks on them, but she wasn't there so I left.

(Few hours later)

I went to go see Slendermans mansion for the last time since it burned down, but once I got there the mansion looked brand new, it wasn't burned. I ran to smileys to go tell the others.

They all followed me to the mansion. We all went inside and it wasn't burned everything was back to normal.

Maze Prov.

This isn't happening, the house is back to normal. Everybody seems so happy.

Then I felt something cold on my neck. It was a knife.

"I know you burned down the house and send those guys after me." Skylar whispered in my ear.

'Why do I feel so much fear inside me?' I asked myself

"Child let her go." Said Slenderman

"Why so she could burn down the house again, kill us all, or maybe turn use all into Zalgo."

They all gasped. I smiled. I'm strong why do I fear these idiots. I began to take out my 2 spikes coming out my back. Skylar quickly moved when I was about to strike her.

I ran out the door and went to go find Zalgo.

Skylar's Prov.

I was going to chase after her but Slenderman held me back.

"Let her go child, we had enough problems." I nodded

"One question child did...you fixed the mansion?" Asked Slendy.

"Yea, I remembered one of my powers when I was a child." I smiled at him. then everybody began to hug me and telling me they missed me.

I didn't see Jeff anywhere so I went to my room. I opened my door to see Jeff standing there his back faced to me, he was holding something so I walked up to him to see him crying. He was looking down at a picture of me and him.

"Jeff." I said

"...."

"Hey Jeff." I said more loudly. He didn't move he just looked at the picture.

I grabbed the picture from him and put it back on the desk, I grabbed his face to let him face me, but nothing happened.

I pushed him on the bed and went on top of him. I kissed him on the lips and whispered in his ear.

"I love you, Jeff." A smile appeared on his face and so did mine

"Jeff are you ok?" I asked looking at him.

"I'm fine." He said with the smile on his face. I looked at him for a moment.

"Your lying." I said to him. He didn't say anything all he did was pull me into a tight hug and I hugged him back tighter.

"I've missed you so much, I went to go find you, but by the time I got there you were gone and I thought-" I kissed him and he kissed back harder.

"No matter what, I'll never leave unless you want me to." I said.

"Then don't ever leave, promise me." He looked at me, his breath on my lips.

"I promise." I gave him a quick kiss and fell asleep on his chest hearing his heartbeats.