Chapter 15

You broke me,

You broke my heart,

And I HATE you

Because I still LOVE you

And I HATE myself for it.

~A

I grabbed my pants and headed out the door and headed to Skylar's door to explain everything.

I knocked on the door and I didn't get an answer.

"Skylar I need to talk to you." I still didn't get an answer.

"Sky please." She still didn't answer.

I tried to open the door but it was locked so I kicked it hard and it unlocked and I went inside.

Toby was behind me and said to take it easy. I didn't see her in her room and found that her window was open.

Skylar's Prov.

It's time that this bitch died already. I got up and crept out of my window and saw her heading into the woods.

I stood in front of her and got my knife out.

"Aww someone's angry." She said

I was more than angry I was entirely pissed.

She took her knife out as well, she attacked but I stood my ground and stabbed her in the stomach and she fell to the ground.

She got up again but I put my knife away, I want this fight to be with my own two hands.

She ran towards me and was about to strike but I dodged her attack then punched her in the stomach and then in the face.

I kicked her in the stomach and she started to spit out blood. She started to back up.

"Please, I'm sorry." she was scared and I was enjoying her fear.

"You should of thought of that before you did it." I cracked her neck.

I grabbed my knife and looked at her worthless body.

'Stupid.' I thought.

I heard Jeff and Toby yelling my name so I took off and went back to the mansion.

Jeff's Prov.

I saw Janes body on the ground, I felt for a pulse but there wasn't any.

Toby looked at me.

"What happened Jeff?" I got up, but I didn't look at him.

"She saw me in bed with Jane...having sex." His eye widened.

"I thought-"

"SHE SET THIS THING ALL UP!" I was about to cry.

"I wouldn't do this, this was suppose to be me and Skylar but...." Toby put his hand on my shoulder.

"It's ok, I understand Jeff, I believe you." He smiled.

"Let's head back Jeff."

We headed back to the mansion and I saw Skylar in the kitchen.

"I'll leave you two alone." Toby said.

I walked up to her and she had a little bit of blood on her cheek. She didn't even bother to look at me.

"Sky let me explain please." she didn't even respond, she didn't even look at me.

"What you saw was a misunderstanding." she turned and faced me. Her eyes were filled with sadness and anger.

"Did you have sex with her." She was looking into my eyes.

"Yea but-"

"Then there's nothing to explain what I saw was you in bed with her and your lip on hers and you were having sex with her." Her eyes were about to water.

"Sky." I was about to touch her face but she smack my hand away.

"It's over Jeff get that into your fucking head." I never felt this way before, I felt abandoned.

She walked passed me and went to her room.

I ran to my room and pushed open my door hard. I was angry I was depressed, I have so many emotions that I never felt before and I hated it.

I threw things on the ground and broke things in my room.

Toby and Ben came in and tried to calm me down but I couldn't. I ran out the mansion and went to go kill, I needed to get this feeling off of me.

Skylar's Prov.

I sat at the corner of my room and I hugged my pillow and cried my eyes out.

I heard all the noises in Jeff's room and I cried even more.

I hate the feeling of betrayal, depression,and anger.

I wanted everything to end already. I've been bullied all my years and abused by people that hate me and I can't take this anymore, but I made a promise to my real mom that I'll stay strong and live through the bad.