Chapter 22

Why do you hate me SO much?
To be honest, I don't know why,
But I really hate to feel this way.

Skylar's Prov.

I woke with the sun shining on my face. I got up and went into the hall and into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and then headed to my room to change.

I grabbed my bra and underwear and slid them on and then I grabbed my black sweater and black and gray long socks and then put on my black boots.

I combed my hair and went a little slow around my cat like ears cuz they hurt for some reason.

There was a long mirror that you can see from head to toe. I went over to the mirror and looked at myself.

'I wonder why I got bullied at school, I looked ugly' I thought to myself.

I sighed and headed down stairs to eat breakfast. All the creepypastas were in the kitchen eating pancakes, I smiled but then I saw Jeff so I stared away.

I headed out the door and walked into the mortal world. I headed into my old house where I killed my parents who adapted me.

When I entered the house and found a dried blood spot in the kitchen where I killed them.

I headed to my room and it hasn't even changed, everything was there where I left it.

I laid on my bed and took a deep breath. I was there a few minutes but then I heard a creak outside my door.

I crept out the window and landed on my feet when I jumped off.

I ran into the woods but then I ran into Conner and landed on top of him.

I got up quickly and tried to run but he took hold of my arm.

I tried to get out of his grip but he was holding me tight.

"Let go!" I yelled.

"It's nice to see you again babe." He smiled. He wasn't wearing his scarf and his hat.

"Your supposed to be dead."

"That's what you think when I made your boyfriend stab you." He smiled

"That was you?" My eyes widened.

He grabbed my neck but this time it was gently.

"Right when I was stabbed I entered his head and made him stab you under my control." He smiled.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Came to tell you that your father is looking for you and that book of yours." He said.

He let's go of my arm and grabs my waist.

"Skylar....I can't stop loving you. I tried but nothing works." He started to lean in.

My hands were on his chest, I couldn't even move or breath. His lips met mine, he kissed me so gently. He started to hold my tighter and the kiss started get deeper.

My eye widened, I broke the kiss and pulled away from his grip this time and took a run for it.

Jeff's Prov.

When I saw Skylar walk out the door I followed her, I stayed hidden so she couldn't see me.

I saw her enter a house and then she want into a room. I walked up the stairs and I was close to her door when the floor creaked.

'Shit' I thought.

I opened the door but she wasn't there, I saw her running into the wood when I stood by the window.

I chases after her then I stopped and hid behind a tree when she bumped into a kid.

I couldn't see his face but she got up quickly and he took hold of her.

'Conner' my hand turned into a fist.

They were talking and I didn't know what they were talking about but then I saw him putting his hands on her.

He kissed her. I looked away and a tear ran down my cheek, I took one last look but she pushed him away from her and took a run for it.

Right when she ran he laughed and walked away.

I ran after her but kept my distance. When she stopped running she climbed a tree and held her knees close to her chest and cried silently.

'I've never seen her cry like that before.' I climbed the tree and touched her shoulder.

"DONT TOUCH ME!" She yelled. Her face was still buried in her knees.

"Skylar" I said softly.

She lifted her head a bit and looked at me but then looked away. I tried to touch her face but she slapped my hand.

"Why don't you go fuck your girlfriend!" She yelled.

'She saw me with her' I thought. I took her shoulders and made her face me.

"She didn't mean anything to me Skylar, I killed her last night right before things could go any further."

She kept quiet and just looked away.

"Skylar... you believe me....right."

"I can't.....how do I know if your lying to me!" She got out of my grip and jumped off the tree and ran.

'Did my words hurt her that much?'

I sat on the tree stomp and just looked up at the sky.