Chapter 10

There's something about you that makes me feel WONDERFUL

I know it's bull

I know this may sound crazy

But I'm in love with a killer.

~A

Jeff's Prov.

I woke up and found that Skylar wasn't in bed. I went downstairs and saw her eating breakfast so I took a seat next to her.

"Why did you leave."

"..." She gave me the silent treatment.

"Women." I thought

When we finished we headed outside since slender told us to go kill. We entered the real world and it was night.

I wasn't letting her go so I held on to her waist so we were going to kill together.

We walked into the forest and then spotted a house, it has a married couple and a teenage girl that was a brat.

We went on top of the roof.

"I'll get the parents and you get the girl." I said.

"No you get the girl and I get the parents." She said

"How about who ever gets them kills them first, deal."

"Deal." And with that she jumped off the roof and crepted into the window.

I followed behind and ended in a dark hallway. I found a door and crept in and realized it was the girls room.

I laughed a bit and she woke up.

"Who's there!"

"Don't need to worry about that." I took out my knife and walked closer to her.

"Please don't kill me." She cried.

"Shhhh" I said

"Go.To.Sleep." She screamed and I stabbed her in the chest and carved a smile.

"It took you long enough." I looked behind me and saw Sky smiling.

"Where's yours?"

"Wanna see." She led me into the hallway and when I looked up there spines had been ripped out of there backs and she had hung them on the chandelier.

She licked one of her fingers that had blood on them and then she smiled.

"Your so beautiful." She looked down at the ground and I smiled.

We walked out of the house, it was sprinkling and we were about to go into the forest but I took one of her hands.

"Sky." She looked at me

"You amazed me." She looked at the ground and blushed.

I was about to kiss her but something hit me in the back of my head and I fell to the ground holding the pain.

"JEFF!" I looked at her and I saw her on the ground with a metal net around her body. I got up and took my knife out.

"Let her go!" I stabbed every single one, then I pulled the metal net off of her and held her close to me.

"Whoa take it easy there Jeff." Said this strange guy and then I saw Jane and Maze.

"Didn't I warn you." Said Jane

"Leave her alone." I yelled at her.

"No, we need her now!" Jane raised her scythe.

"Or you die." It started to rain hard and then Sky took my arm and we ran. We ran so fast that it was hard to see where we were going, she climbed a tree and I followed. We were high off the ground and there was a big branch that blocked the rain above us.

She was breathing heavy and she held her neck, she was bleeding. I scooted closer.

"What happened." She smiled at me then looked down.

"Just a scratch....thanks...for saving me." She rested her head on my shoulder.

"I'll protect you no matter what even if were apart." I said.

The rained cleared and we came down from the tree. We went back into the portal and went to Slender's mansion.

I laid her on her bed but I didn't want to leave her so I go crawled in bed with her. I took my sweater off relieving my six pack. I stroked her face gently and kissed her on her cheek.

We have to leave for our hunting spree in a few days and I'm afraid of her not being there. I grabbed her body and pushed it against mine and hugged her and I sinked my face into her neck and fell asleep.

The next morning the others went to kill and I stayed and looked over Sky.

She was on the couch watching tv and she was upside down while her hair was hanging down.

I sat on the couch next to her while she was switching channels.

I got up the couch and took my sweater off showing my pack. She looked at me and lifted her head.

"What are you doing?" she said with a brow up.

"I'm bored." I gave her a hand and she took it and stood up.

I kissed her neck and ran my fingers ran down her belly to her thigh. She took her hand and went inside my pants, I held her tight while she moved her hand down my cock where she was messing with me. I was about to lift up her shirt until someone came in.