PAKK! !

" OWW, HYUNG WHAT WAS THAT? !"
Chanyeol screamed, rubbing the right side of his stupid head.

I glared at him.
" Because you made Sehun cry like Sulli actually died!"

This time I was scolded by Suho as Sehun started throwing a tantrum.

" I don't get it!"
Tao wailed, running into my room.
" Does Noonas hate us?! T^T"

I really can't say just how much tears flowed in the span of five minutes.
After that five minutes,
D.O, Chen, Me, Sehun, Suho, Minseok, Chanyeol, Tao, Lay, Kris...

EVERYBODY WAS IN MY ROOM, either wasting their eyes or comforting those who are.

"But Hyung, *sniff sniff* are.. are..do the Noonas hate us? Why won't they contact us?"

I sighed and shrugged his shoulders.
" I don't know. Maybe they have been practicing some choreography or singing or composing or training or something that they've simply been too busy to call or visit us."

Tao and Sehun cried louder.
" Does that mean they will for get us??
What if Krystal Noona forgets what I look like?! What if she can't remember who I am?!? WHAT IF SHE FORGETS ME ALTOGETHER? !?"

Tao has gone completely insane now. Excuse us while Kris takes him to the Mental Hospital for the Completely Insane.

Sehun scowled at him through his teary eyes.
" Don't be so stupid hyung."

Wow. He is one to talk.

" We're idols. They won't forget us."
The words were confident but Sehun's trembling bottom lip and wet face made it hard to believe him.

They started a childish fight on whether the girls would forget us or not and the rest of us quickly and quietly, snuck away.
--------

Chanyeol POV

"She's not answering my calls.....
She's not answering my calls.....
She's not answering my calls....."

" SHUT UP ALREADY! !"
Luhan screamed at me, throwing a pillow at me, completely being unfair to me.

" Life is unfair.... Life is unfair...."

Sehun and Tao joined me and Luhan stomped off to his bedroom.

" Guys.
GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN AND TAKE YOUR DAMN TEARS WITH YOU. DON'T SOAK MY BEAUTIFUL DOMAIN!!!"

We all rushed out and into the living room. I flopped onto the couch and stupid Baekhyun flopped on top of me and then Sehun flopped on top of him!!

" Get off of me."
I said indignantly, pushing both their fat asses off my beautiful bod.

"Stupid Chanyeol. " I heard Sehun mutter.

" That's hyung to you mister." I corrected him and he looked up at me hopefully.

" Does that mean you know you are stupid hyung? "

PAKK! !

" LUHAN HYUNG!!!!"
Sehun wailed, clutching his wounded shoulder and ran to Luhan.

" You idiot. " Said Kris, not looking up from his phone.

" That's dongsaeng to you hyung." I corrected him and he looked up to glare at me.

" Does that mean -"

"I'm off!"
I exclaimed and skiddaddled out of there.
--------

" Why don't we go over to their house?"
Suggested Lay.

"Hyung. " I said, rubbing the back of my neck.
" D.O and Sehun just said they already went. No one was home."

" Oh." Was all the response I got7 back.

" UGHH! !"

Baekhyun just flopped onto my bed declaring that he was bored like never before and started to sing Frozen's 'For the first time in forever'.

I groaned and buried my head under my pillows.

" BYUN BAEKHYUN! ! SHUT THE HELL UP RIGHT NOW BEFORE I GO TO JAIL FOR MURDERING YOUR USELESS ASS!!"

That was intense. Luhan's shouting had the desired effect and, amazingly, was able to shut Baekhyun up immediately.

"Luhan hyung~" I cooed crawling to his room.

[This is really really weird. Just imagine it. *shudders*]

" OOMPF !!"

One minute I'm crawling on my knees and hands, next thing you know, Sehun's sitting on my back flattening me with his fat ass.

" Yah! Oh Sehun! Get the hell off me!"

He crossed his arms and glared at me.
" First of all, don't even think of going to Luhan Hyung. There is no need to disturb him with your scary derp face.
Second of all,"
He took a deep breath and yelled at the top of his goddamn lungs
"I WANT MY NOONA!!!!!"
And started to cry.

I winced and covered my ears whimpering.

I heard someone laughing at me.
" Chanyeol, boy, you look like a puppy who's ears were shouted into at maximum volume."

"Maybe I am Kai!" I yelled back to the smirking dance machine, my head reeling.
" And it's HYUNG TO YOU TOO!!"

He put his hands up in mock surrender, taking a step back.
" No need shout."

I just glared at him and pointed to Sehun who is still on my back, crying his eyes out.

" Get this idiot off me! !"

Kai tutted but helped me anyways.

I groaned again, bending my back backwards.

" I think you broke my back Sehun. I can't feel it."

He pouted but didn't stop crying.

" OMONA !! WHY IS MY BABY CRYING?!?!"

Gotta run, Suho's back.

Chanyeol OUT!
Bye!

-End of chapter -
~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

This may possibly be my last update for a good week or so. I'm going to Italy for 10 days and with my parents and possible lack of wifi, I may not be able to update.

I will do my best!

Also I am sorry this possibly-most-likely-no-wait-definitely-last-chapter is soo much shorter than usual!

:(

So until then, dear readers,

BYEEEEEEE ~