Chapter 29- Mile High Club

A/N: If you don't know what the Mile High Club is... google it now ;)
The image is so real it hurts

***Time Skip: 1 week later***

Honeymoon Day- Rosewood Airport

Emily's POV
"Flight to Paris, at 10:36 pm please proceed to Gate 21 for boarding," the voice says over the loudspeaker. I carry my backpack with me as I grab Ali's hand and walk to the departure gate. I can't stop the grin from spreading as I buckle into my seat on the plane. I always dreamt of going to Paris and now my dream was a reality, and I was going with the love of my life.

In the middle of the flight I'm watching "The Kingman" and the lights turn off in the plane. Ali and I are both under our blankets. We are next to the window and the nearest person is only a about a metre away. I see Ali look at me expectedly. "What?" I ask. I know that look. It's the one Ali always gives me when she wants something... usually sex.

"We are in a plane Ali. And there are people all around," I whisper into her ear.

"Publicity never stopped you before," Ali smirks as she reaches her hand under my blanket. She's right. And it won't. I reach under my blanket and undo my pants for Ali and soon after she reaches into my underpants with her hand. I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning. Fuck this girl will be the death of me.

Well if she's going to do this to me, so am I. I put my hand under Ali's blanket and up her skirt. I hook my fingers on her panties and pull them off.

"What the fuck Em you can't do that," Ali says but I know she doesn't mind.

"Just watch me," I say as I remove her panties from her completely and pull them out from under the blanket. Holy crap I just hope no-one's watching us now otherwise they will literally make millions from our sex tape. I know it'll be on high demand since my wife is so beautiful.

With no panties on I push a finger into Ali as she puts a finger into me. We both thrust in the same rhythm. Ali lets out a small moan and bites her lip to try to silence it.

"I think we should take this to the bathroom," Ali says.

"Sure thing babe. I just hope no-one looks under your dress."

The moment we lock the door behind us in the bathroom I rip Ali's clothes off. She grins at me looking fucking sexy with just her bra and no panties. We continue on from where we were before, thrusting our fingers in and out of each other.

I go down on Ali and trail kisses everywhere. Ali puts a hand over her mouth to silence the noises she is making. I really, really hope they can't hear it from outside. Otherwise we are going to have a lot of explaining to do.

I lick inside Ali as her breathing gets heavier. With my tongue still inside her, I rub her clit with my hand and touch myself with the other. I'm almost as wet as Ali. I swirl my tongue around Ali's sweet spot which I know always make her undone. I lick it for a bit, seeing Ali's eyes widen almost brings me over the edge. Almost. Not quite. I pause for a minute, teasing Ali but I can't hold on for too long. After a good 2 minutes of me just licking her clit, Ali cums. Her back slams against the wall and she is having to clamp her hand harder to stop the moans. "Fu-Em-!"

After her body stops pulsing, Ali takes it on herself to repay the favour as she goes down on me. I can't believe she was a virgin when we first met. And I got to take her virginity. She trusted me with that. Clearly experienced at sex now, Ali pumps two fingers in and out of me, bringing me close to my climax. I am leaning against the wall when Ali slams her lips on mine all while her fingers hit my G-spot repeatedly. I need the wall to stabilise myself as I thrust and reach my orgasm. Ali silences my moans with more kisses. Mhm tongue. I could get used to this.

I must've been a little too loud because an airhostess knocks on the bathroom stall. "Is everything alright in there?" Ali looks at me mischievously and I know what she's going to do the minute she gives me that dirty look. She lowers herself and begins to slowly eat me out, leaving me to answer the airhostess. Ali knows I'm coming undone again and I keep my voice as steady as possible as I say, "Yes, my wife's just a bit sick that's all." My voice wavers a bit near the end when Ali finds my sweet spot. I glare at her. She just smirks back. Hanna is going to laugh her ass off when she finds out about this one.

As we finish up and put our clothes back on I tell Ali, "Pretend your sick babe." I know then the crew will treat Ali like a sick puppy and I know she hates that.

"Fuck you," Ali spits back. Ali likes being confident and respected not receiving sympathy.

"Already did babe. Weren't you paying attention?" I chuckle as we make our way back to our seats.

Just as we are doing so, a guy approaches me, "Hey gorgeous, I was wondering if I could maybe have your number sometime," the guy says to me.

I'm just about to flip him off but then Ali butts in first, "This is my wife and we have spent the last half hour banging each other so please kindly fuck off." I could almost swear the guy pales a bit as he stalks back to his seat without saying another word.

"Oh god Ali, I can't believe you said that," I laugh.

"Nor can I. I'm acting like you," Ali grins, "Guess the troublemaker's rubbing off on me." For the first time, I don't mind being called a troublemaker. In fact, in seems like a good thing.

***

As Ali lays her head on my shoulder and goes to sleep she whispers, "Welcome aboard to the Mile High Club."

A/N: Hiya Kelly here. This was probably either the second last or third last chapter. Do y'all think I should have a chapter with them in Paris or nah? Let me know in the comments. Also, don't forget to vote and comment! PS. Sara Harvey needs to go get a life.