Chapter 9- Saturday Slut

Alison's POV

No point denying it: I'm impressed by Emily. Miss badass popular Emily Fields is spending her Saturday night that was usually reserved for one-night stands- with me- the nerdy new girl of Rosewood High. Who am I kidding? It has nothing to do with me.

We stay up late and Emily asks me to stay the night. I accept because it would be far too dark for me to drive and I don't want my parents to know what kind of person Emily is. They wouldn't approve right away. My parent's want me to date people like Wren Kingston, the young doctor that came from a rich family. One look at Emily and my parents would want me to never talk to her again. That much was obvious. But deep down, I am sick of being Miss Perfect. I don't want to be the good girl. Sometimes, I want to be someone like Emily Fields. I want to be reckless and brave and impulsive. That's why I feel attracted to Emily. She is two things my parents would never accept: a girl and a troublemaker.

We sleep side by side on Emily's single bed. It's small so we are really close together. Nothing happens, and if Emily's craving sex, she doesn't show it. If anything, she's the one shuffling farther away from me, trying to give me a respectable amount of space. I'm glad that she wants to respect my space but then again, maybe I'm hoping that she'll do something. Wait, of course I am. Emily's hot as fuck and I've always known that I like girls. I mean, boys are cute, but girls are hot.

A/N: A bit of smut-ish action so skip this part if you want.

Ah, screw this. I lean over the bed and Emily turns around to face me. For a second, she smirks and I know that she knows what I'm about to do. All inhibitions gone, I place my lips on Emily. They're as soft as I expected. We wrestle for dominance and of course, Emily wins. She slips her tongue into mine and our tongues interwine. I've never used tongue before but surprisingly with Emily it's not gross at all. It's not as sloppy as they make out TV and Emily's pretty good. She knows exactly how to swirl her tongue and make it feel good. I feel myself getting wet and from the noises Emily's making, I know she's just as turned on as I am. Shit what the hell am I doing? Even as I think that, I'm moving my body to match Emily's. Shit she's so experienced. "Couldn't stay away Blondie?" Emily smirks as she pulls away for a breath.

"How could I?" I say to her. It's the truth. Emily's panting and I know I am too. We are both horny and wet. Emily rubs my jeans from the outside and I know my panties are soaked. I moan into Emily's mouth and her tongue's all over mine again. She rubs harder and I'm moaning. Emily can't control her urges and moves her hand down my shirt. She brings her hand down to the waistband of my jeans and that's when I stop her. "Emily. Stop it. I- I can't." She drops her hand. I want sex and I'm so horny right now but I can't let Emily do that. I can't lose my virginity to a... slut like Emily.

A/N: Continue reading

Emily gives me a chaste kiss on the lips before she pulls away completely and lies back down into bed- clearly pissed. Hmph. I just can't deal with the idea that I am probably just Emily's sex toy while I like Emily. I can admit that now. I like Miss badasss Fields. I shouldn't, I can't but I can't help myself. I admire her confidence and her bravery and even her recklessness. But sex is different. I am glad Emily accepted my decision to remain a virgin.

"We can sleep together if you want Blondie," Emily comments. She's back to her cocky, flirty self.

"I'm not your average Saturday slut Emily!"

"Of course you're not. I don't talk with them, we just fuck."

"Hey, I'm being serious here!"

"So am I Blondie, so am I."

I lie down next to Emily and I know I'm still turned on.

"DiLaurentis, want to come to Noel Kahn's party with me next weekend?"

A/N: Sorry the update was a bit late... I was at a PLL Marathon Sleepover with two of my best friends last night... Btw really excited for the next chapter!! It's going to be Noel Kahn's party.