Chapter 12- Les-bi-friends

Emily's POV

"What the fuck Hanna?" I yell at her when we reach out house.

She grins at me, "Ah Emily you wanted to give her your number, you were just too scared to."

Now Alison has my number. It didn't make that much of a difference. If she wanted my number she could easy look on any social media and plenty of guys would have my number up on their page. That's just the kind of reputation I have. But the only difference was, I had wanted Alison to have my number. I want her to call or text. Hanna is right, like usual, I had a thing for Blondie whether I liked it or not.

"Hey Em," Hanna calls as I look at her, "I have an idea."

"What?" I ask her.

"You should call her up and say les-bi-friends," Hanna bursts out laughing. If I wasn't so close with her I would've thought she was drunk. But that is just Hanna's personality, she is drunk on life.

I chuck a cheese-puff at her. "Real fucking mature Hanna." I can't stop the grin from spreading across my face though. Hanna's laughter is contagious.

"So Em does this make you bi or gay?"

Hm... I haven't thought about that. I liked Alison I guess. And whenever I came into contact with her I could basically feel my hormones going crazy. But I liked to fuck boys too.

"Bi I guess," I sigh. I don't really know and was a bit past caring about little things like sexuality.

I feel bad for Alison though. Because of her little drunk stunt at Noel's party she was already getting a hard time from all of the people. No-one had come out at our school yet and it was obvious that everyone was having fun gay bashing Alison. I felt protective of her but I didn't want to risk my own reputation. I am meant to be badass Fields, not falling for a stupid blonde girl. I shouldn't be in love. I am meant to be tough and strong and confident and just have one night stands with meaningless sex. I wasn't meant to be in love with Alison DiLaurentis.

No one has asked me about my feelings for Alison because everyone knew I was a slutty type of girl that was just in it for a sexual experiences. And before Alison, I would've agreed with them. But now? I felt something with Alison. I shouldn't be feeling that but I was and I can't stop it.

My phone beeps with a text:

Hey Emily. It's Alison. Just... can I come over? I'll be there in two hours.

I jump off of the couch and can't stop the grin from spreading across my face. Alison texted me. Alison texted me.

I text her back after waiting 5 minutes. I don't want Alison thinking I'm desperate for her or anything:

Sure. I'll be waiting x

After I click send, I kick myself. Why the fuck would I add that little x? It makes it look like I"m into her. But I'm happy nevertheless because Alison wants to meet up with me. And it's not because of some dumb group project.

"Shit Em. She said she wants to come over not fuck you," Hanna comments as she reads the text over my shoulder.

A/N: Skip the rest of the chapter if you don't want smut.

Just the thought of Alison turns me on. So much that I can't wait for two hours. I need to get off and masturbate. I go into my room and strip down to my panties and bra. Laying in bed, I touch myself lower and lower. Grabbing my boobs with one hand and squeezing them gently, I use my other hand to slowly touch my clit. I grind myself against my own fingers and then insert a finger into myself. After gently stroking myself I add another finger and then another. I'm so fucking wet my fingers slip in easily. I pump in and out, falling into rhythm. All the while thinking of Alison. In. Out. In. Out. I feel an orgasm coming and I pump faster, harder. I'm saying Alison's name over and over again. "Alison," I yell when I finally release- cumming all over my hand. After I release I gently touch myself and as I do, Hanna jerks open the door to my room. I'm laying there on my bed, naked, touching my clit.

"Couldn't wait two fucking hours for Alison huh?" Hanna laughs.