Chapter 25- Birthday Strap-On Sex

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in so long... this chapter is pretty R-rated just a heads up. Congrats to America #lovewins

Emily's POV

Holy crap. I can't believe Hanna got Ali that. It's not my first time seeing one- in fact, I've used one before- it's just that it's not Ali's thing. Despite this, I feel myself get horny the moment I catch sight of it. What Hanna says is true, I have been getting off almost every night since I haven't had sex with anyone for a while. After all, I've already sworn to myself that I won't have sex with Ali until she begs for it. I want her to think that I can control myself and I am not some horndog. The moment Ali sees Hanna's present I see her look at me with an intense look in her eyes. I try to ignore it but I know the hungry look is in my eyes too. Shit.

I could almost swear Ali has a small smile on her face when she catches sight of my expression.

After a while Hanna leaves to go on yet another date with Caleb, leaving me alone with Ali. As she closes the door behind her she whispers into my ear, "Bang her hard Fields." I scoff and slam the door in her face. Luckily Ali doesn't hear her.

I take Ali out on a dinner date to a nearby pizza restaurant. It's not super fancy but it's what I can afford. Probably not what a DiLaurentis is used to but Ali seems to like it. She kisses me on the lips and soon she is using tongue. God this girl is such a turn on. After a quick drive back home and a playful fight about who loved who more, we get home.

"So... uh what do you want to do now?"

Sex. I want to tell her. But outwardly I say, "Uh do you want to watch a movie or something?"

I see her bite her lip slightly. Damn she's so fucking sexy.

Ali clears her throat and nervously says, "Uh I was thinking... If you want to um... like... uh you know..."

I raise an eyebrow, pretending I don't know what she wants to do.

"Have sex," Ali finishes.

"Sure you don't want to watch a movie?" I tease.

"Please Em, can we just fuck?"

Holy crap. Finally. I resist the urge to undress myself there and then. I have waited so long for her to ask me. I won't be the one to initiate sex this time.

***

I continue to thrust my three fingers as I feel Ali's back arch and her moan and scream, "Fuck Em, I'm cumming." Her nails dig into my back and I feel her walls clench over my fingers. After a few quick clenches, Ali lays there panting. Holy crap that was so hot. Even though I already came like 15 minutes ago I feel myself getting wet again.

Ali hopes off the bed and returns with something. I try to stop the smile from spreading but to no avail. Holy fuck. It's been a while since I've had strap-on sex. Ali's red in the face as she fumbles with the toy. It's pretty obvious she has no idea how to use one. I extend my hand, gesturing for her to give it to me and she does. I attach it around my waist and give it a short tug to make sure it's on properly. Holy fuck I can't believe we're doing this. Ali looks excited but nervous. "Are... are you sure Ali? Not going to lie it's going to hurt since you haven't really had too much up there."

Ali looks into my eyes and says, "I'm sure Em."

I position myself in front of Ali who is laying on the bed. I spread her legs a bit more and she is still wet. Hopefully it will make it a bit easier. I push myself into Alison and her fists clench and she grunts in pain. "Fuck Em.... It hurts."

"We don't have to if you don't want to," I tell her. I know she's not faking the pain. I remember my first time ages ago, even though I was wasted it still hurt losing my virginity.

"No Em, I want to fuck tonight."

"Your wish is my command princess," I tell her. Once Ali's body adapts to the pain she starts moaning and grinding her hips with the rhythm. She's soaking wet and it gets easier to use the strap-on as it goes on. Ali moving with my thrusts is so hot. All at once, Ali's whole body clenches and although it's on the strap-on so I can't feel it, I know by the sounds Ali is making that the clenches are powerful. Her hips thrust up and she moans like crazy. I pull out and undo the straps and put my body on Ali's, smothering her in kisses. I kiss her neck and Ali moans again although she came only a few minutes ago. I kiss lower and lower until I go past her stomach. I kiss her sweet spot. She's moaning my name now. I stick my tongue out and give her clit a lick. Then I push myself off Alison and walk out. Ali's shouts in sexual frustration, "Who's the fucking tease now?"

A/N: Ah sorry shorter than expected. Idk when I'll next be able to update because I'm travelling atm... Hopefully soon though! Don't forget to vote and comment!